Provider feet

I've always wondered why providers don't post more pics of their feet. Foot fetish is the most common fetish in the world. Any thoughts?
LITTLE MONSTER !!!!!
your being summoned
gigilicious has real pretty little feet
I have pictures of feet in my showcase because i've had requests from foot guys.
I enjoy adding fetish & kink to my playtime and have a few pics included in my showcase as well.

BTW, one of my immediate questions when asked if I'm fetish friendly is a more specific example of your kink. Some guys like to admire them visually, may enjoy touching or sucking the toes during intercourse *one of my likes* but there are those whose interests are more extreme. I've given foot jobs, but declined trampling/stomping requests. Specific details of the level of kink desired once confirmed the lady is open-minded will help you both mentally prepare so the session is more comfortable. Fetishists are sometimes shy about discussing their kink, especially if not in person to guage reactions, but communication is the key to success and exciting encounters!

P.S. I wanted to stress the communication point as several people have expressed interest in strap-on play once in person; however, I didn't have my kit with me as I wasn't aware of the possibility it might be requested.

Take care & have fun out there!
K A T
You are ahead of the game my dears...

Looking at most profiles, you can see boobs, legs and pretty much everything except feet. Don't get me wrong, we definitely do not need to see feet for us to make a decision b/w providers! However, whether we admit it or not, most of us believe feet are part of the overall sex appeal of a woman, even though we're not interested in footplay. It analogous to how seeing a woman's butt helps us make a decision, even though we're not interested in greek.

As for me, my interest in feet is primarily aesthetic (i.e., I've had only one FJ in my life). I have no interest in stomping/trampling - not bashing either, to each his own just not for me:-). To Kat's point, communication is key!
Maybe I should add some pics of my feet.
I have had a client in the past want to watch me try on shoes at a shoe store and try to give foot job in car after. Some cars aren't easy to do anything.
LITTLE MONSTER !!!!!
your being summoned Originally Posted by knotty man

I can most certainly sympathize with the OP too many times I've had to find out the hard way that a providers feet are not as attractive as the rest of her. When I do see a provider who has pretty feet I almost always suggest they post pics in their showcase and tell them it would help. very few listen, most don't I've had providers tell me through PM's that they have pretty feet then when I get there I'm disappointed. that's why I'm weary when girls claim to have pretty feet but never post or send pics to back it up, let the person with the fetish be the judge
This is just a guess... But I bet it's because girls are only allowed so many pics in thir showcase and they assume guys would rather see boobs, butts, tummy's and legs over feet. Just a guess. :-) pretty feet are very important! Every lady should get a pedicure once a week lol
YummyMarie, magnificent snapshot. A very old man once told me that a woman that takes care of her feet, takes care of everything else. He could have been full of sh@#, but the logic hasn't failed me thus far and am sure it holds true for you. Others feel free to follow her lead assuming you don't already have similar photos on your showcase.

MM, you have a valid point and I concur! Though not sure we need multiple pics of the same body part, in the same outfit from similar vantage points. Variety isn't everything but helps when deciding how to spend $300-$400+ :-)
Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Your footie shot gave me a woody. Agree with others, some nice foot shots would be great.

Checked out your showcase and lots of very nice and inviting pics. Please let us al know when you will next be in Austin!
Foot shots do nothing for me. Just make sure you put it down as the very last photo in your showcase to be kind to those who don't care about 'sexy' feet.
Foot shots do nothing for me. Just make sure you put it down as the very last photo in your showcase to be kind to those who don't care about 'sexy' feet. Originally Posted by mrhamm
Doesn't matter where she puts it as long as she post it. it's just like anything else if you don't like what you see then don't click on it.
Your footie shot gave me a woody. Agree with others, some nice foot shots would be great.

Checked out your showcase and lots of very nice and inviting pics. Please let us al know when you will next be in Austin! Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed the pic. Got my pedi today
I will be in Austin this coming Wednesday through Friday