WHY IS OBAMA TRYING TO SAVE HAMAS ??

Obama tilted towards the Brotherhood during the last war in Gaza. At that time, he helped broker a peace agreement through Egypt, whose leader was Morsi. This time, with Egypt no longer under the Brotherhood’s control, Obama looked elsewhere for a “mediator.”

What are the consequences for Gaza of Obama’s tilt towards the Brotherhood? First, by relying on the Brotherhood’s backers, Qatar and Turkey, as mediators Obama seems implicitly to reject the demilitarization of Gaza, which is the only way to prevent future shelling of Israel and future wars in Gaza. Qatar and Turkey will never back the disarming of Hamas.

Second, by effectively taking demilitarization off the table, Obama helps Hamas maintain its power in Gaza. As noted above, the U.S. administration apparently desires no role in Gaza for Abbas and the Palestinian Authority — an odd position given the administration’s claims that Israel has a genuine peace partner in Abbas and the PA.

Obama’s defenders argue that Obama naturally looked to Qatar and Turkey as “mediators” because they are the ones with influence over Hamas, and therefore the ones who might have been able to bring about an immediate cease fire. But Obama’s desire for an immediate cease fire is further evidence of his desire to save Hamas.

Hamas’ enemies would prefer to see Hamas degraded if not crushed. Sadly, Barack Obama is not among Hamas’ enemies. Worse, he is prepared to play the role of its savior.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...save-hamas.php
For the uninitiated:

Hamas was designated a terrorist organization by the US State Department October 1997 by President Bill Clinton.

http://www.state.gov/j/ct/rls/other/des/123085.htm
Easy to see you don't give a fuck for the deaths of civilians due to the fighting as long as you can trash Obie for his Sec of State trying to broker a cease fire.
Urban warfare is impossible without civilian casualties.

The IDF is taking more precautions to avoid civilian casualties than American troops did in Iraq (70,000 civilians dead)....or any other war for that matter (60 million civilian deaths in WWII).

Peace in Gaza can't happen without demilitarization and destruction of Hamas.

So answer the question, why is Obama trying to save Hamas ?
You just doubled down on dumb.
And EVA just went "all in" on stupid.

The Lancelet (British Medical Journal) claimes that 100,000 Iraqi died in the invasion by the US. Now I know that we tried to reduce the number of civilian deaths but shit happens in combat. I dispute what the Lancelet reports (as do many others) but Israel is in combat and having civilian combats deaths this small is something. Especially if you consider (that means thinking EVA) that Hamas is using these people to protect their weapons.

Back to the OP; consider this, Valerie Jarrett was born in Iran and Uma Abedin grew up in Saudi Arabia. Both have foreign sensibilities and there is a persistent rumor that Abedin's parents were involved in the Muslim Brother/Sister hood. They are advising Obama and Obama himself was raised Muslim in Indonesia. Maybe Obama doesn't see terrorist but future voters.

. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
and with that and all his STUPID remarks he wins this as he sits in his mother's basement, btw he is stealing this award from assup
Anyone see a missing "H". I had one earlier but most have put it down for a second. I have another, I would like to hold on to it but Huma needs her "H".

The Lancelet (British Medical Journal) claimes that 100,000 Iraqi died in the invasion by the US. Now I know that we tried to reduce the number of civilian deaths but shit happens in combat. I dispute what the Lancelet reports (as do many others) but Israel is in combat and having civilian combats deaths this small is something. Especially if you consider (that means thinking EVA) that Hamas is using these people to protect their weapons.

Back to the OP; consider this, Valerie Jarrett was born in Iran and Uma Abedin grew up in Saudi Arabia. Both have foreign sensibilities and there is a persistent rumor that Abedin's parents were involved in the Muslim Brother/Sister hood. They are advising Obama and Obama himself was raised Muslim in Indonesia. Maybe Obama doesn't see terrorist but future voters. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Try staying on topic if you are going to trash someone Judy.

and with that and all his STUPID remarks he wins this as he sits in his mother's basement, btw he is stealing this award from assup Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Trying to steal the dumbest mother fucker on the board away from IB one stone? You contributed nothing to the OP just trash talking like most illiterate Okies.
Try staying on topic if you are going to trash someone Judy.

Trying to steal the dumbest mother fucker on the board away from IB one stone? You contributed nothing to the OP just trash talking like most illiterate Okies. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
careful now, you may steal another award that assup has
Libtards always want the ones that fight back to be the first to give up.
They really do not give a fuck that Hamas uses the civilians as a shield for their operations.
War is hell, especially when you fire the first shot. Just ask the survivors of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
It is a shame that the civilians are as brain washed as the German citizens and the Japanese. Really not so different from the Obamzombies.
Obama has no workable foreign policy other than to support terrorist organizations like the Muslim brotherhood and Hamas.
And EVA just went "all in" on stupid. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
And then he buys back in...Hard to tell who's the bigger donk: him, Assup or BigKotex.
And then he buys back in...Hard to tell who's the bigger donk: him, Assup or BigKotex. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Libtards always want the ones that fight back to be the first to give up.
They really do not give a fuck that Hamas uses the civilians as a shield for their operations.
War is hell, especially when you fire the first shot. Just ask the survivors of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
It is a shame that the civilians are as brain washed as the German citizens and the Japanese. Really not so different from the Obamzombies.
Obama has no workable foreign policy other than to support terrorist organizations like the Muslim brotherhood and Hamas. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
careful now, you may steal another award that assup has Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Three blind mice see how they stumble around tripping over their feet LMAO
Your a complete idiot ok
I disagree with every word you have said
Your dumb , its your opinion, i think your totally
Wrong, good riddence to you!!!
May a Isreal last forever!!!!
Three blind mice see how they stumble around tripping over their feet LMAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Eva, did you suffer another brain injury?