The Fifty Shades of Gray President

Obama has announced the Congress for a use of military force authorization but he wants to be bound like David Carradine. No boots on the ground, nothing after 3 years. So he can blame Congress when he doesn't use troops to stop something and he leaves his predecessor (whomever they are) to beg Congress for another authorization while Obama goes back to Hawaii for a permanent vacation. The king has no clothes! For two years he has claimed a right to use force and now he wants one! This is just a feeble attempt to be able to blame the failure on someone else other than himself. I mean really! It was just last week that Susan Rice said that ISIS was NOT a existential threat to the US and now Obama asks for more force???? Up is down, wrong is right, in is out..
No boots on the ground and nothing after 3 years. Also, we will only bomb between 10 & 2 on weekdays and nothing on the weekends. Prior to any bombing run he will drop flyers to pin point the locations we will hit. Just another awesome plan by this POS potus.
Are you ready to put your boots on the ground, JDIdiot?

Have you ever?
Are you ready to put your boots on the ground, JDIdiot?

Have you ever? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I had to look this time and I'm glad I did. Yes, I served in the army (2 years) and the navy (18 years). You got some kind of problem with that? Those two tiny things you're holding on to......those are your balls. What you have of them.
The admiral posted up a pic of his Obama fuckdoll.....how interesting.
The admiral posted up a pic of his Obama fuckdoll.....how interesting. Originally Posted by timpage
What's even more interesting is that you see it as a fuckdoll.

Go suck Hillary's dick.
That's right Lama you don't consider it a fuck doll unless it has a dick on it.
I'm happy with my Mary Lou Retton doll.
What happened to your doll's JUNK, JDIdiot?
What happened to your doll's JUNK, JDIdiot? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You sucked it gone... Shit Eater
I was happy to get out of the military, JDIdiot, and get a job. I hated the war, as did many of us who served during that profiteers conflict. But we answered the call. In person, not long distance from Canada, or the Peace Corps, or jail, or a men's room stall in the Salina bus station.

Glad you were able to remain gainfully employed for 20 years.

Then what happened? And when did you become an aficionado of other guys JUNK? First you asked for a picture of my JUNK and now you're talking about the size of my testicles.

Is that a NAVY thing, as in The Village People? It's shonuff creepy.