How 'bout them Hogs?!?

That was a great game last night. Nothing sweeter than beating Kentucky at Rupp Arena not to mention beating them twice in one year. I think my Hogs have finally turned a corner. A lot to look forward to the next few years! WPS!
I absolutley hear ya! Amazing game... Although our ball handling darn near gives me a heart attack. Never thought I'd see a game this year where the hogs would go perfect from the foul line!! WPS!
Yes sir, a great night! Watched it in a bar where the whole place was into the game. We had a blast! Hog Nation needed that one.
Just needed to give Anderson more time to get these guys to totally buy into the system. They're buying into it and it's showing. Portis has tremendous upside. Kid is special. WPS!!
Pig latin lovers, you sure got a pretty mouth. Sqealed like a pig.lol
Pig motherfucking sooie! That may have just got them to the Big Dance if they can take care of business at home.
I am not worried about the next two home games but the game on the road at Alabama will determine whether we make it to the Big Dance or not. This team has a lot of talent and they are just now starting to figure out how to win the big game. If we can win a few games in the SEC tournament we could end up with a pretty good seed and actually have a chance to win one or two games in the dance. So pumped for the next few weeks!
I read a sports article about the fattest Hog fan lost alot of weight years ago and
now, she has no butt but a tramp stamp to remind her of the old days when she
was a porker. A bacon sandwich sounds good .
Please keep this thread on topic.

For the obtuse among us, the subject is University of Arkansas Basketball.

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
And a big win today.
I agree moderator
I am not worried about the next two home games but the game on the road at Alabama will determine whether we make it to the Big Dance or not. This team has a lot of talent and they are just now starting to figure out how to win the big game. If we can win a few games in the SEC tournament we could end up with a pretty good seed and actually have a chance to win one or two games in the dance. So pumped for the next few weeks! Originally Posted by g0lfnutt
I do not think the Hogs need to beat Bama to be in. Having said that Ihope they crush the tide. The Bear, the best thing Bama ever had was from Arkansas. As far as I know nothing good ever came from Bama. LOL
I do not think the Hogs need to beat Bama to be in. Having said that Ihope they crush the tide. The Bear, the best thing Bama ever had was from Arkansas. As far as I know nothing good ever came from Bama. LOL Originally Posted by Rockydoc
A loss against Alabama wouldn't be good though. Need to keep rolling. Remember two months ago when people were calling for Anderson's head? LOL
I think now is as good a time as any to post a picture of my fabulous ass.

Those of you that should kiss it need no invite... You know who you are.

Pig motherfucking sooie! That may have just got them to the Big Dance if they can take care of business at home. Originally Posted by ramblinman69
Woo Pig Sooie! I'll be watching!
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (59.8 KB, 119 views)
I don't know about porkers and bacon but I would enjoy porking GD with my sausage - again. WPS!!!