I'd like to cordially invite whispers and still looking to San Antonio

I know they are needed here in Austin but would y'all mind sharing the talents of these two assholes?
Sorry. A little busy here in Austin for the rest of April.
Chincho,
Which cuties are you willing to sent up in return...
AsianLayla is taking a vacation and we need that spot filled .... (suggest 5 or more will do).

I am sure W and SL will agree for the better good of the Austin male hobbyists

Some of us have gone quite insane already
Dear whispers and still looking,

Would you please grace us with your presence in San Antonio? The place has been dead so long it stinks.

Sincerely
Chincho
Dear whispers and still looking,

Would you please grace us with your presence in San Antonio? The place has been dead so long it stinks.

Sincerely
Chincho Originally Posted by Chincho
They love use down there!
Chincho,
Which cuties are you willing to sent up in return...
AsianLayla is taking a vacation and we need that spot filled .... (suggest 5 or more will do).

I am sure W and SL will agree for the better good of the Austin male hobbyists

Some of us have gone quite insane already Originally Posted by fun2come
What's the grazing capacity of Austin's taco bells?
What's the grazing capacity of Austin's taco bells? Originally Posted by Chincho
What's the grazing capacity of Austin's taco bells? Originally Posted by Chincho
Originally Posted by Still Looking
IDK, but we do have Green Pastures ...
I think our work is almost done here. We just need to pick out carpet and drapes.
Originally Posted by Precious_b
You guys best keep Chincho on his chain and in the yard. If he keeps getting out Whispers and I will come down and help build a new fence. You don't want that. I'll keep an eye on Coed so it won't entirely turn into an ass slapping good morning / AD forum.
You guys best keep Chincho on his chain and in the yard. If he keeps getting out Whispers and I will come down and help build a new fence. You don't want that. I'll keep an eye on Coed so it won't entirely turn into an ass slapping good morning / AD forum. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Originally Posted by Chincho
Chinch tells a story....
You guys best keep Chincho on his chain and in the yard. If he keeps getting out Whispers and I will come down and help build a new fence. You don't want that. I'll keep an eye on Coed so it won't entirely turn into an ass slapping good morning / AD forum. Originally Posted by Still Looking

Who cares?
My M.O. when I log into this site is to go to the bottom of the main page and work my way up to the SA forum. I only check a few sections from about half a dozen forums.

Just because I posted in some Austin threads got me special attention.

Again, so what.

Every dog on this site seems to go outside of their community forum to mark the area. At least that is how some people take it.

Sorry I couldn't keep things interesting in SA.
Who cares?
My M.O. when I log into this site is to go to the bottom of the main page and work my way up to the SA forum. I only check a few sections from about half a dozen forums.

Just because I posted in some Austin threads got me special attention.

Again, so what.

Every dog on this site seems to go outside of their community forum to mark the area. At least that is how some people take it.

Sorry I couldn't keep things interesting in SA. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Something tells me SA will be changing soon....