Review: (Brazil) Ariela Leoa - Sao Paulo

Date: 10/2/11
Name: Ariela Leoa
Contact Info: arielaleoa@hotmail.com
(11) 6261-7196
URL / Website: www.arielaleoa1.blogspot.com
General Area: Wonderful girl, she is fun to be with and enjoys what she does. She can muddle through some English, probably better than most of the girls
Activities: BJ, MISS, FIV, FIA, DOGGIE, LFK, FK, 69, CIM, toys, basically, everything was on the table
Session Length: 3 hours
Fee: R$ 300 - $180
Hair Length and Color: Blonde (dyed) - Shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: Ariela is a short girl, about 5'-2". Very proportional with large natural "C"
Her pictures are absolutely 100% accurate. She does have braces, but didn't interfere with anything. Kitty is shaved. Great smile
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. What's MSN? I'm going to be in SP for a couple of days this summer and am interested in any insight on how to find quality companionship for reasonable rate. Also, if you have any recommendations on nice accommodations that will be hobby-friendly, I'd appreciate that 411 also.
MSN - Live.com Plus, most of the providers like to use blogspot.com for their ads. I have a list that I can email you. You should have no problem finding quality at a very good price. The major drawback is the language thing, but I used google translate to weed through the info and to set up the visits.