Why won't they write the reviews!!

Ladies what else can I do to make sure guys write the reviews??? I've had at least 6 really really happy ECCIE clients that promised they would write good reviews but they seem to have forgotten!!

As a new verified provider trying to make a name in this community you can see how frustrating this is for me :/...

Am I the only one who experiences this or is it normal???

I even offered the date/review special! Wth!!!
Limited GFE is probably the root cause . But seriously that's some low life shit if you gave review discount and they didn't do it !
Yes!!!! But it clearly states that in the same place my contact info is found! I swear all these guys left with GIANT smiles on their faces promising good reviews to follow! And even with my Limited GFE stance, I can do and bring you every feeling, maybe even a better feeling(!!!) As Complete GFE!!
  • savak
  • 06-07-2013, 04:47 PM

Pm Ur clients and ask them "why u no write review?"
Are these recent , because some guys take a couple weeks to write reviews . I don't get it , I like to remember what I did so I can write
That's kinda weird love. Give them a few days.
I have and one guy replied like "do yu really need it that bad or what"
Been so long for at least 3 clients I dont even remember which screen names belong to which guys (early on mistakes)..it just sucks idk what else to do... But thanks everyone!!
Been so long for at least 3 clients I dont even remember which screen names belong to which guys (early on mistakes)..it just sucks idk what else to do... But thanks everyone!! Originally Posted by UniqueNess
RR is right, that is pretty low life. It looks like you are in SA so PM me before you come through Austin and let me give you a review

You can stand over me and massage my back as I write it if you like, then we can get drinks and a bite to eat or just another bite
Hello UniqueNess, I hate to tell you this but its a game these so called hobbyist are playing with the girls, same as NCNS, & posting all type of crazy mess in the Iso's; Just to see how many girls are desperate enough to respond to it..Just dont give up, make a note of these clients & keep pushing. Just like they half ass trust us, why should we get upset when they play childsplay. You know this is really all part of a GAME! We all are lairs...So be it. & for the record just be careful HPV is serious now in our world, & I am sure the ones thats playing this game are the ones that have that shit..
WTF ? Just because they don't write a review they have HPV . You need a new line of work , you are seriously jaded ! Try attracting a better class of client .
  • Mokoa
  • 06-07-2013, 08:33 PM
Ladies what else can I do to make sure guys write the reviews??? I've had at least 6 really really happy ECCIE clients that promised they would write good reviews but they seem to have forgotten!!

As a new verified provider trying to make a name in this community you can see how frustrating this is for me :/...

Am I the only one who experiences this or is it normal???

I even offered the date/review special! Wth!!! Originally Posted by UniqueNess
I am sorry you had to experience that.

However, it is not a good idea to offer a discount on the session for a review if the review is promised to be posted after the session takes place. Instead, offer the discount for a future session.
It wont be you rockerrick, Monkey Business, Livin on a chain...That Speaks for itself...& if you write reviews, why you even worried about it? FYI... You foul mouth is terrible! & your sure not in the better class of clients. Dont let me make you mad, you got your wife for that "Cheater"
Austxjr: Thanks honey I'll keep that in mind..but I'm home now on "vacation"..when I travel that way I'll be sure to look you up!

Gorgeously unique: thanks I understood what you meant..except hpv..i only provide ' limited gfe' and I'm sticking to that.

Mokoa: Best advice I've received yet! That's really smart I really should have thought of that!!

Rockerrick: lol!!
I'm no married fool ! Check my refs and tell me what kind of client I am . I see the best around .