vagina triangle

Makes my dick soft!
I was about to set something up with sexyspinner89,
Pm were crickets. Pulled up to the location and two LE were parked in location. I followed my gut feeling and left. I let her know that I was leaving, just not a nice scene.
If it was marked cars then you were probably fine, but yea never fun to see em around.
I am pretty much done with the VT....

BUT, if I have seen the Lady before, and marked cop cars are around, then I call her and have her talk me through to her.
Not suggesting y'all should do that, but when there are cops around I feel safer in a hotel room under a Lady, than outside on the street or the parking lot.
Even though they most likely arent there to bust u its nerve racking, but imo that can happen at any hotel.
Yet another reason the lady should answer her phone and talk to you as you're showing up, and avoid the bullshit of texting only.
whats Vagina triangle? lol I have had marked and unmarked cars outside my incall when i had an appt but i call and inform that said person Cops showed up but they had gone to another apt. But I understand not feeling comfy with that situation.
whats Vagina triangle? lol I have had marked and unmarked cars outside my incall when i had an appt but i call and inform that said person Cops showed up but they had gone to another apt. But I understand not feeling comfy with that situation. Originally Posted by Ciana Marie
Here you go....

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=654993

oh ok well i am on the edge of it so i am safe lol
oh ok well i am on the edge of it so i am safe lol Originally Posted by Ciana Marie
No you're not, but if you are well aware of your surroundings and communicate flawlessly, then you lower any risk considerably. TCB is key.