Avenatti fucked Stormy harder than Trump!!!!!

• oeb11
  • 05-22-2019, 03:27 PM
Goes to show what the DPST's do!
I would love to see Pelosi, Schumer, Hoyer, Schiff, and Nadler etc face the same investigations they are foisting on trump- because he was elected.

Tlaib is famous for "We gonna impeach the M-F"- before she even was in DC.
This is about revenge for losing the election
The DPST's are setting a dangerous precedent for political behavior - what goes around comes around - and their behavior is Constitutionally de-stabilizing, IMHO.
it was a "stormy" relationship.

BAHAHAHGAAAAAAA

given the fact that Avenatti forged her signature to begin with, a 50% royalty is all but unheard of. And his claim Daniels received "millions" of legal work is a farce.
it was a "stormy" relationship.

BAHAHAHGAAAAAAA

given the fact that Avenatti forged her signature to begin with, a 50% royalty is all but unheard of. And his claim Daniels received "millions" of legal work is a farce. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I know this is a stretch, but Avenatti gives lawyers a bad name!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I am surprised they haven’t found Avenatti in a ditch somewhere with a bullet in the back of his head.
I am surprised they haven’t found Avenatti in a ditch somewhere with a bullet in the back of his head. Originally Posted by Jackie S

The day ain't over yet ..

oh .. and wasn't this loser being fawned over by the press not so long ago as the guy would bring down Trump?

right!!!!

oh .. and wasn't this loser being fawned over by the press not so long ago as the guy would bring down Trump?

right!!!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Hahahahaha.............., You're on a roll tonight, lol. That was pretty fucking funny.
Hahahahaha.............., You're on a roll tonight, lol. That was pretty fucking funny. Originally Posted by Levianon17

i do my best for my fellow posters .. well most of them anyway!

right!!!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yep. Hell, he was going to be the Democrat Nominee.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...-can-learn-him

Fukin' Morons.
couldn't happen to nicest people like avenatti and stormy daniels
  • oeb11
  • 05-23-2019, 07:33 AM
He can still run from Prison!
Harris-Avenatti for POTUS and VPOTUS!!!
The new backbone of the DPST party!!!
you could see Avenatti was an angry Motherfucker when he came on those "news" shows night after night. turns out he was the greediest Bastard one could imagine. dumb, too.. he had to understand that the might of the federal government would be bestowed against him, in whatever manner possible.

maybe Avenatti wasn't thinking past his local Mafia?
Criminal acts, lying, forgery, possible murders...he is just as qualified as Hillary to be president.