Showers

Of course before I go visit a woman I shower and make sure everything is very clean, have fresh breath etc. before I arrive. However, the drive might be long, it might be hot out, so ... do women mind a quick shower before a session? (or are they thinking why didn't you take a shower before you got here?)

Do most women take a shower before each session?

Is it ok to say hey lets both jump in the shower?

I highly prefer a woman that showers right before I get there (Is this to much to expect?). Aliesha always does this and I like that about her. But with others I honestly cannot tell when their last shower was. (first thing in the morning or 2 hours before I got there?)

Just curious about opinions on this topic ... thanks
(sorry if this has been discussed recently but could not find it discussed)
I knew a dancer named April Showers.
She always went on right before her friend May Flowers.

I always take a shower and bring my own soap and towels also.
Puts a ladies mind a little more at ease even if you bathed
before you left to see her.
I think most ladies would welcome a person offering to take a quick shower if they want to but if you are a clean person and took a shower in the last few hours, it's likely fine..
I know I don't enjoy taking a shower when I just spent an hour doing my hair and makeup for you..and to do it in the first 5 minutes you have ever met someone...its a tad on the awkward side! Might want to save that offer for the end of the session or let her know in advance that you may want to do that.. So she can use her waterproof mascara!
If it is hot out and a guy has driven an hour across town, it is a good idea to take a brief shower upon arrival and IMHO, the 5-10 minutes doing so should not go against time UNLESS the provider gets in there with him and does some BCD activities (shower BBBJ, ect.).
I certainly don't mind if a gentleman uses my shower before (and/or) after the session and I don't count it as part of the session. I try to time it so that I am stepping out of the shower about 30 minutes prior to a scheduled meeting which leaves me enough time to take care of all my "primping" activities.
Showering. and it not being Saturday night, just rings of high maintenance.
I love to take showers with my guys before and after a session sweetie and you are always welcome to do so.
I like to give my clients that book ninetyminutes sessions or longer a bubblebath to start....
I take a shower about ten minutes before a session. I just feel more comfortable that way.

I also encourage showers and mouthwash before and after for all of my guests.

Here's a question though...if a lady offers a gentleman a shower and he refuses, how offended do you think he would be if she decided upon CLOSER INSPECTION that he really needed one and she asks him again?

Oh, I should probably mention that this is not aimed at anybody in particular, all my gentleman callers have been super fresh lately! But it has happened in the past causing a YMMV type situation.

I totally agree that taking a shower together before session is way too awkward.
I ALWAYS take a 15 MiN bubble bath 30 mins before the session. It leaves me enough time to put on the lingerie and thigh highs and do light makeup. I can't imagine doing an appointment without being freshly bathed and fixed up. And of course the house is clean and vacuumed with clean fresh sheets thrown over the made up bed. I also ALWAYS have new toothbrushes, lots of toothpaste and mouthwash and unscented soaps and shampoos. Even razors and new deodorants. Anything a man might need.
And it goes without speaking, tons of fresh clean towels and washcloths. I do laundry and housework every day!
And if the gentleman says he just showered, but I know he had to drive a bit to get to my home, I just have him relax and lay back and I get a warm washcloth and soap from the bathroom and sensually clean and wash the important parts. And just smile and say I always wash my food before I eat, and I like it wet.
And of course afterwards, I also clean my man up again with a warm washcloth and also offer a shower.
OF COURSE clean up before after and showers do NOT count as appointment time!
Spider..,

Just my 1.5 cents...but, I always make clear (during setup) that I will be taking a quick shower shortly after arrival (at the incall -- only type of appointments I do). I'm a bit "over the hill" and I have a tendency to sweat if the ambient temperature is over 75 F degrees...<I know this about myself>.

I also (during setup) make it clear that "I would love for you <the provider> to join me in the shower, but that's not required..."

I *always* bring my own soap (yes, I'm an "Irish Spring" type of guy...) with me, and I bring my own tooth brush & tooth paste....all of which get used prior to activities! I figure it's my duty (as well as her's) to be *fresh* and *clean* before we begin exploring each other. Just common courtesy in my opinion.

Again, perhaps I'm a bit naive; but I believe a session is about << as much *her* satisfaction as mine. <Treat everyone as though they are your best friend...until they prove they are not!>

Best regards,

~Hal
I enjoy a long bath before meeting a lady. I have had some mutual showers when I get there and maybe fewer by myself and then several after activities showers sometimes with the lady. When I first met my current ATF and currently exclusive lady (though she doesn't know and may not care) who is quite hot looking I began a body worship and caught a whiff of unpleasant odor from under arm area. On the way south things improved substantially. Were it not for her rocking body and more importantly personality I might have not gone back again and again. When we meet now she is on top of her game since she knows I am inclined to wander over her and we both know each other much better. She is a complex combination of material world wealth and desires and natural living, eating right, sans chemicals, and working out. Oddly she has also let some bush reappear but keeps it trimmed. There too a complex hybrid of natural and material world fake. I'm glad we met and know each other's likes regarding hygiene and being ready for each other.
I know what your mean spidey sometimes ill shower right before (1 hour) drive there but its summer and end up a little sweaty down there when i arrive.

At that point ill ask to take a quick rinse. I feel bad getting there with sweaty balls
If there is a shower there I almost always take one unless I have just taken one in the last 30 minutes. It only takes a few minutes so I don't feel like I wasted part of my time.
I love taking bubble baths before appointments, but I am also up for hopping in the shower with someone before we get started! Having someone sensually wash my back feels niiiiiice