Encounter: The beautiful Melody @Spa21 exceeds what I have read about her.

Date: 7-18-23
Name: Melody
Address and Phone: -
Address: The old Sun Spa location on Harrry Hines and Southwell between Royal and walnut hill
Phone: +1 (469) 571-0137
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Nuru table shower, Wet Russian and stripper slide in the shower. In room, BBBJ, Dfk,LFK nipple sucking those gum drops. DATY, Mish, Doggie , splattered my Batter in Buddha’s face and belly.
Hair Length and Color: Long and brown and up in a clip
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: C size cups with a little sag but all natural, beautiful face and attitude, bare below. I read where someone posted severe mommy damage and that is a complete lie. She does have a scar and that’s it and if I wasn’t looking for it, I would have never seen it. She looks like a Korean Marina Sirtus (Troi) on Star Trek the next generation with out that big ass.
Recommendation: Yes
formally of Bali?

Originally Posted by AgMonger
If I had a chance to give Buddha some lotion, I couldn't look at them the same LOL
If I had a chance to give Buddha some lotion, I couldn't look at them the same LOL Originally Posted by Softcorehobbyist
Mwlosy is a sweet lady and is a pleaser although I never thought about painting Budda.
Great review man. Love it
I want to go just to see that Buddha smiling with all the love juice they have gotten.
Melody is a sweet lady and horny AF. Her rack is the best part IMHO. Showed her what motorboating was. I think she knew .