Filipino providers?

Anybody point me in a good direction in AMP or subamp land?
Koreans everywhere right? Some Thais mentioned. I hardly ever see any reference Filipino but I’m prob correct in thinking most guys don’t care to ask. Details people.
Interested in this thread...
What Vigilant17 said.
AI massage in Plano has a Filipino lady last I knew.
West Coast
I’d love to find more Filipina Vietnamese or Cambodian provides here in Dfw
West Coast Originally Posted by Beansandfrank
Good info, do you have names? Agencies?
Would be worth knowing for a future trip to Disneyland.
My Friday morning 2 cents on this topic, feel free to disagree: This is premised on the core cultures and Chinese are transaction-oriented, profit driven, and their AMP networks are in place for those purposes. I spent two years working out of Los Angeles a few years ago and the landscape looked the same to me: Chinese AMPs dominated (but much better Sushi everywhere). I note that a large number of the ladies in Dallas have roots in Los Angeles, there is a huge Chinese AMP network based there, they return there for R&R from time to time and there are large areas in LA where you can openly speak Chinese language. I am led to believe that we do not see Filipina providers frequently because their culture is very Christian or Islam and family oriented and they openly learn and stay in English language rather than speak Tagalog, a huge indication of their desire to join our culture and be part of our society, which also means that mom can't be touching other men all the time. For much the same reason, the family-village-oriented Vietnamese infrequently provide massages and will happily slave all day in hair salons for much less money. Our Filipina friends are more likely to be the neighbors' wife than the massage lady. I can vouch that in ASEAN in the bars, the Filipina ladies are a lot of fun, they are the most social group anywhere, great flirters, but they do want some (non-$$) commitment before they visit your place. If you enjoy this hobby, book a trip to those countries for a week, go sightseeing and visit the bars in the evening and you will see a different side of things.
My Friday morning 2 cents on this topic, feel free to disagree: This is premised on the core cultures and Chinese are transaction-oriented, profit driven, and their AMP networks are in place for those purposes. I spent two years working out of Los Angeles a few years ago and the landscape looked the same to me: Chinese AMPs dominated (but much better Sushi everywhere). I note that a large number of the ladies in Dallas have roots in Los Angeles, there is a huge Chinese AMP network based there, they return there for R&R from time to time and there are large areas in LA where you can openly speak Chinese language. I am led to believe that we do not see Filipina providers frequently because their culture is very Christian or Islam and family oriented and they openly learn and stay in English language rather than speak Tagalog, a huge indication of their desire to join our culture and be part of our society, which also means that mom can't be touching other men all the time. For much the same reason, the family-village-oriented Vietnamese infrequently provide massages and will happily slave all day in hair salons for much less money. Our Filipina friends are more likely to be the neighbors' wife than the massage lady. I can vouch that in ASEAN in the bars, the Filipina ladies are a lot of fun, they are the most social group anywhere, great flirters, but they do want some (non-$$) commitment before they visit your place. If you enjoy this hobby, book a trip to those countries for a week, go sightseeing and visit the bars in the evening and you will see a different side of things. Originally Posted by vigilant17
True, i've been trying to get a two of my Vietnamese nail techs one younger 27 yrs and milf 43yr old to provide more than the typical mani/pedi foot massage but they wont give. The milf has begun to warm up lately after her divorce, she gave her direct cell so lets see where that goes. But the younger one is a stunner, especially now during the hot summer she wears these tight short shorts OMG the mound on her.
True, i've been trying to get a two of my Vietnamese nail techs one younger 27 yrs and milf 43yr old to provide more than the typical mani/pedi foot massage but they wont give. The milf has begun to warm up lately after her divorce, she gave her direct cell so lets see where that goes. But the younger one is a stunner, especially now during the hot summer she wears these tight short shorts OMG the mound on her. Originally Posted by TruthSayer
Danger Will Robinson, you are entering the relationship-marriage zone that kills your ability to partake in this hobby.
True, i've been trying to get a two of my Vietnamese nail techs one younger 27 yrs and milf 43yr old to provide more than the typical mani/pedi foot massage but they wont give. The milf has begun to warm up lately after her divorce, she gave her direct cell so lets see where that goes. But the younger one is a stunner, especially now during the hot summer she wears these tight short shorts OMG the mound on her. Originally Posted by TruthSayer
Yo bro hook me up as well where this place is, I need a pedi so bad
  • AP51
  • 08-04-2023, 09:56 AM
Danger Will Robinson, you are entering the relationship-marriage zone that kills your ability to partake in this hobby. Originally Posted by vigilant17
Yo bro hook me up as well where this place is, I need a pedi so bad Originally Posted by shauk1960
These nails shops are everywhere

Originally Posted by AP51
Vigilant17, your assessment is spot on.