Starlight87 complete lack of respect for other peoples time.

• theG
  • 08-25-2014, 04:29 PM
I wasn't going to write this because I have been trying to take a much more gentle approach to providers but the fact is providers do not respect the man's time. This is an ongoing issue with the majority of providers. Sorry ladies but it's true.

Case in point:

Thursday night I set up an appoint for Friday with the lovely Starlight87. I ask her what was the best time to drive to Sanger (North of Denton) to see her. She told me be there at 1:30pm.

Friday rolls around and I call to make certain everything is a go and she says yes. I leave my place at 12:30. That gives me an hour from Dallas. Halfway there I get a call from her saying she is stuck in traffic and would 2:00 be ok. Sure, that was only 30 minutes more, I can sit across the street and drink a coke and read. About 10 minutes later she calls me back and says it's going to need to be 2:30. I ask if she was sure because I was almost to Denton, she says yes I will be there. I get to Sanger and pull over and drink a coke and read and daydream. 2:30 rolls around and I text her and ask if it is ok to come over. She then says she needs until 3:00 pm and starts complaining about her bad day. No, at that point I have other things I need to do so I tell her thats not happening and I am going home. On my way home she calls and apologizes and offers a free session. Not wanting to be a total dick, I say I will give her half of the session fee. She says yes and sounds happy and says lets meet tomorrow (Saturday) at 2:00 pm.

Saturday! Yeah, I am going to see the spinner. I am happy and excited. I text her to make certain she is going to be ready and she says yes.

I text her when I leave and she tells me that is already finished dressing and is ready for fun. I leave and text her when I get to Lewisville. I text her again when I get to Denton and tell her I am minutes away.

I text again when I am exiting in Sanger and her reply is....."OH! ok." I text back and ask her if everything is ok and I need to know where to park because the day before she said not to park in front of her place, to park at the McDonalds like 100 yards or so away. She doesn't answer me about parking but instead offers this... um, yeah but could you stop and get me something to drink? I turned my car around and drove home. Then she gets pissy with me and says it's all my fault. Seriously?

She had already wasted 3 hours of my Friday so I would think she would appreciate me wanting to go over and not have any issues with time. Instead she decides that waiting until I am going to pull onto her street to decide she wants something to drink. What was she doing in the hour that it took me to drive my home? Couldn't she have driven two minutes away and got something herself instead of asking a client to do it for her? She already told me she was ready.

1. I pay a provider for her time and the providers should be respectful of my time.

2. I pay a provider for their time so I don't have to hear a woman bitching about their day or their personal problems. If I wanted to hear that I would be married or have a girlfriend.

3. Considering the amount of time that was wasted on Friday this provider should be offering me a drink, not asking me to stop and run errands for her.

Today, I text her and tell her if she comes to Dallas I will forget the entire thing and even give her gas money plus the deal we made for half price. I was willing to give her 50 for gas. (Yeah, I know thats a lot for gas) First she says yes but then starts the time thing again. I give up.

I have had this happen 4 times in the past 3 or 4 months where providers want to get angry if I show up 5 minutes late yet they have no respect for my time.

I don't know if Starlight87 gives good service or bad and that sucks because I thought she looked really hot. She may very well be the sweetest person I would have ever met. What I do know is she has no respect for other peoples time and I won't tolerate a person being disrespectful of my time.

I imagine there are going to be people who defend her but the facts are the facts. Not just my side of the story, those are the facts.

If there is a petite provider who can keep their word on time then please contact me. So far I have yet to find any provider who understands the concept of time and especially other peoples time.
Ive seen starlight many times in the past, never once had a issue seeing her or session time. And to answer that question you stated, she gives some of the best service ive ever had. and is at the top my atf list. hope you and her figure it out, she is a sweet girl and is quite a fun session, in fact im planning on seeing her this week......ill let you know how it turns out.
She doesn't answer me about parking but instead offers this... um, yeah but could you stop and get me something to drink? I turned my car around and drove home. Then she gets pissy with me and says it's all my fault. Seriously? Originally Posted by theG
Well I've had a few ladies ask me to stop and get them something- one asked for Dr. Peppers, another for a cup of ice from a certain store and another for sweet tea. I just figured they weren't quite ready, no biggie. I picked up the requested items and by the time I got there they were ready. Yes the sessions started late, but in each case they also ran well over. I don't really see the big deal, it sounds to me like you were still butthurt from the day before and looking for an excuse to bail on her. Ask yourself this, if the events from the day before had never happened and she asked you for the drink would you have done it? I bet you would have.

Also regarding your parking question, for some reason ADD/ ADHD seems to be an affliction that many of the ladies in this profession have (I'm not saying I'm guessing they do, but they have actually told me they have it). So I'm used to asking something and getting a strange/ unusual response. I usually just repeat the question, eventually they answer, LOL!
I wasn't going to write this because I have been trying to take a much more gentle approach to providers but the fact is providers do not respect the man's time. This is an ongoing issue with the majority of providers. Sorry ladies but it's true.

And that is what the providers who lack or care not to provide good TCB skills and service are counting on.

1. I pay a provider for her time and the providers should be respectful of my time.

2. I pay a provider for their time so I don't have to hear a woman bitching about their day or their personal problems. If I wanted to hear that I would be married or have a girlfriend.

3. Considering the amount of time that was wasted on Friday this provider should be offering me a drink, not asking me to stop and run errands for her.

Totally agree with all your points.

I have had this happen 4 times in the past 3 or 4 months where providers want to get angry if I show up 5 minutes late yet they have no respect for my time.

I don't know if Starlight87 gives good service or bad and that sucks because I thought she looked really hot. She may very well be the sweetest person I would have ever met. What I do know is she has no respect for other peoples time and I won't tolerate a person being disrespectful of my time.

I imagine there are going to be people who defend her but the facts are the facts. Not just my side of the story, those are the facts.

..... Originally Posted by theG
Many providers could care less about a hobbyist's time preparing, the cost of gas to get to the other side of town, the wear and tear on your vehicle or you having to sit in traffic to get to her incall.

I have exchanged PMs and texts with Starlight87 and the reason I initially contacted her is because of petite stature and she seemed sweet, until I started talking with her. There is no defense that could rationalize her doing what she did.
Why is some fucktards get so butthurt when they really need to overhaul their provider evaluation criteria report, pec-r. If they were to handle their pec-r correctly their butthurtness would be substantially be reduced.
I don't really care, most people are careless of others time...it nature.
Maybe like produce people should shop local??? Hell I don't know, I commute through hell and back some days but one question though.
The McDonald's referenced for parking, do they not serve drinks?
I'm not siding with either party just wondering how a place that reads roughly a football field away couldn't be utilized by one or the other.
I have had so many call and make an apt and then cancel or just not call or show. And have blocked off that time for them and turned downed other guys because he said he would be here. I think it goes both ways....
Its frustrating for all of us especially when we are expecting something...IE...A great fuck or financial gain. Either way its a bad deal!!!!
Maybe it's something to do with Denton County. A few months ago I knew I was going to be in Denton on a certain day and finished with my business before lunch. I made contact with an eccie provider who advertised she was in Denton and we set the time and date. About a week ahead we set this up I might add. We touched base a few times during the week so there was no misunderstanding of our appointment time or day.

The big day & time comes and I text her that I'm ready and we agree to meet at a restaurant. I'm waiting and waiting and waiting and through various texts and calls I deduce that she's in Ft Worth and on top of that she's running errands! WTF???? I didn't have anything planned for the day and no plan B so I wait her out as I really had my heart set on meeting her. Like an idiot I waited for 3 fucking hours for her stupid ass. And to prove I'm an idiot I had to help pay for the room only to have one of the worse sessions I've ever had. Did I mention I'm an idiot?

Afterwards she sends me a PM saying what a great time she had and hopes we can get together again. I message her back saying I was less than impressed and that's the last I heard from her until I did a NO review.

I admire the OP here. He was honest, gave her a chance, and when it looked like it was round 2 of the jerk around routine maned up and went home. Good to see the big head still had enough blood to provide just enough clear thinking and not be an idiot like me.
So im not gonna get into the who is right who is wrong on here because we both played a part in this situation... and both have our own feelings about this... what i can say is anyone who knows me, has seen me ect... knows this is way out of character. For me (and i agree,it is) reason being is half the poat he wrote is twisted into words he thought up in his head and second because he left oyt valid points which lead to this fiasco. ... first point i have to make is yes on our original day agreed to see eachother i had alot of. Bs going on yes, but let me also add 2 Hours PRIOR TO THE AGREED APPT I LET HIM KNOW I WAS HAVING A HORRIBLE DAY AND NEEDING TO PUSH THE APPT TO 2:30 BUT I WOULD TAKE HALF OFF THE DONATION TO MAKE UP FOR IT ... I APOLOGIZE AND HE AGREES 2:30. ROLLS AROUND AND I ASK FOR TEN MINS DUE TO THE FACT I HAVE HAD A HORRIBLE DAY AND SHIT HAPPENS BUT TELL HIM AGAIN I APOLOGIZE AND HE IS GETTING A HALF PRICE SESSION I MEAN IM TRYING TO SHOW I HAVE GPOD INTENTIONS AND THAT I WANT TO BE AT MY BEST WHEN HE ARRIVES.... HE STARTS BLOWING UP MY PHONE BEING VERY RUDE THREATINING TO RUIN MY REPUTATION CUZ HE CANT GWT HIS TIME BACK ALL OVER TEN MINS ... He decides to leave even tho i am ready and he is supposedly only around the corner....POINT #2 HE LEFT OUT THE PART THAT EVEN AGAINST MY BEST JUDGMENT AND CARING SO MUCH ABOUT LOSING A POTENTIAL. REGULAR CLIENT I TELL HIM IF HE WILL COME BACK WHENEVER HE CAN FIT ME IN I WILL GIVE HIM A SESSION ON ME AND HE AGREES... I SHOULD HAVE NEVER DONE THIS DUE TO I DIDNT FEEL THAT I DID HIM THAT DIRTY AND I COULD TELL HE HAD A TEMPER.... SO next days comes he agrees to 1:30 ... i am ready and waiting (he txtd at 11:00 saying he would be hwre and give me. 100 juat to be nice) 1:20 comea around he txts and says he hasmt left home yet but i still agrre to see him .... he txts saying he is close around 3:00 i tell him where to park amd that i am ready ...I SAID "OH OK I WAS GONNA ASK YOU TO STOP AND GRAB ME A SODA BUT SINCE YOUR CLOSE NEVERIND"
This is where he really does me wrong! !! HE THEN STARTS BLOWING UP MY PHONE SAYING HE IS LEACING AMD THAT HE DOESNT WANT TO HEAR MY PROBLEMS AND THAT ALL I SHOUPD HAVE SAID IS WHERE TO PARK AND IM READY!!! Lol I TOLD HIM I WAS READY 3 TIMES AND WHERE TO PATK 2 TIMES. .. BUT HE SAYS HE IS LEAVING AND TO NEVER CONTACT HIM AGAIN... I CALL CONFUSED HE YELLS AT ME SAYINH " YOU SHOULDNT HAVE ASKED ME FOR ANYTHING" AND HANGS UP ON ME. ..LEAVING ME SO CONFUSED DUE TO THW FACT I DID EVERYTHING. POSSIBLE TO KISS HIS ASS AND GET NS FOR WHAT?? NOT, I REPEAT NOT asking him fOR A SODA... AFTER THIS FOR TWO DAYS HE BLEW UP MY PHONE TRYING TO GWT ME TO DRIVE TO HIS HOUSE FOR A SESSION OVER 200 TXTS IN TWO DAYS .... WOW! Then asks me " so your really just gonna blow me off?" I told him he blew me off by ns on me for something stupid and by losing his temper way too easily...frankly i am scared to see this man and will mot see him ever... when i made that clear to him he posted this thread ... so everyone make your own judgments. .. I AM A DAMN GOOD PROVIDER , I CANT SAY I HAVE NEVER ASKED FOR A FEW MINS EXTRA BUT ALWAYS MAKE UP FOR IT WITH EXTRA TIME OR A DISCOUMT OFF MY ALREADY FAIR RATE... I TAKE PRIDE IN MY JOB AND WANT TO OFFER A COMPLETELY RELAXING AND COMFORTABLE SESSION...BUT I DID NOT DESERVEWHAT OR HOW HE DID ME AND I DID MY PART TO TRY AND MAKE THIS WORK FOR BOTH OF US ...I DID MY BEST THATS ALL I CAN DO... I HOPE THAT THIS DOESNT HURT MY BUSIMESS SINCE I FEEL I DID THE RIGHT THING BUT EITHER WAY I AM STILL GOING STRONG AND SUCKING COCK LIKE NOO OTHER SO COME SEE ME , AND PUT THIS BS TO THE SIDE CUZ THATS ALL IT IS BS!!
87, ever heard of paragraphs? My eyes glossed over by line 8 or 9 of your reply.
Yes but im typing on my cell phone and it never comes out right
We all have our own issues, and life is ALWAYS trying to F with our hobbying, and always will. The OP felt he was wronged, and may have been, and star gave her side. Under different circumstances the two probably would have met, and the OP would have written a glowing review of another human being with feelings and some pretty awesome oral skills. Luckily there are other days ahead, and a bunch of other ladies. At the least maybe both sides can understand that time IS valuable, and respect it accordingly. I am pretty sure they will both be just fine.
I'm stupid I know but cant shake this image
"and now this bish wants a SODA!!!!!!!!!!!!".

Whoever is right, wrong, or whatever thanks for thread
Imo, sounds like it just wasn't meant to happen for G and Starlight.
Sometimes it is better to say it's just not working now/today, and postpone for few hours or till another day.

I understand being all horny and wanting to fuck now.
I also can see the lady's side when things are just fucked up.
In my line of work I deal with constant
start/stop, ready/not ready, let's do it/damn it 's not wirking.
I see it as the just the way it is, cost of doing business.
I know it's not the best analogy, but sometimes we try so hard to mak it happen,
we wind up with a train wreck.

As far as the explosion about buying SL a coke, I think that was just
the last straw in a wrecking train.
I've picked up condoms, pepsi, cigarettes, advil, sweet tea,
happy meals, hennessey , crown, jack , coors light, you name it.
I'm sure we all have for our ladies. I have think that G wouldn't have
thought twice about it it things were different.

I personally am going to cut G and SL some slack.
G was really interested, maybe if SL changes her mind
about not seeing him, they can kiss and make up.

SL, baby girl, you're still on my TDL.