Apologies to Allison and Aleah... I NCNS'd

First of all, Allison and Aleah, please accept my apologies for NCNS today!

Havent seen Aleah in a long while...saw her recent ad and decided to go pay her and her friend Allison a visit. Called Allison yesterday and booked an appointment for a double for 5 pm today.

Got to work today and was swamped all day...and completely forgot about my appointment!

In all my years of hobbying, I think that was my first NCNS!

Anyways, I'm driving home after long day of work and get a text from Allison reminding me that I NCNS'd her. She wasnt rude about it and after I apologized, she said she will give me another chance...

Just wanted to share this b/c Allison was very cool about it and I think that says alot about the type of person she is

Again, sorry about that girls! I'll give you a call soon!
  • bbkid
  • 11-05-2010, 07:17 AM
Wait a minute here. Wait just one damn minute.

Let me get this straight -K_N forgot about pussy? Damn, what's this world coming to? I've seen/heard it all now. I fricking cannot believe this.
Scary thought that life can get so busy that you forget about the hobby. But you contacted them.

In all my sessions I have booked, I have had real life kick in and stop me from meeting. I have been lucky so far that when real life kicked in, it was well in advance of the session and I contacted the lady immediately so she could plan other clients.
It happens. You started to forget about pussy if you schedule them in regularly like work appointment.
Early onset of dementia.
The end must be near.
Go to Chile' and apply for a mining job!! Your life is over.
Post an Alert on yourself...
Boardman "shouldn't this be in alerts"?
Or hobbyist's ADs along with the DED review...
Post an Alert on yourself... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Yeah, I actually thought that lol! But full dementia hasn't set in yet
Whats NCND
Whats NCND Originally Posted by jasmin

non-circumvention non-disclosure agreement model
Whats NCND Originally Posted by jasmin
Thtsay eh funnesty thereesty!!

Maybe NCNS is what you meant?

No Call No SHow

You are too cute!!
That sucks, I hate when people NCNS. Well atleast you said you were "sorry".