Texas Longhorns suck this year;

Ok ;
Its 14minutes and 11 seconds left in 3rd quarter and it is 31 Kansas St. and Texas Longhorns nothing;
This is a year to forget for the longhorn nation;
I'm just gonna drink another beer, get some ass, and go to sleep. That usually helps me to forget.
Ok ;
Its 14minutes and 11 seconds left in 3rd quarter and it is 31 Kansas St. and Texas Longhorns nothing;
This is a year to forget for the longhorn nation; Originally Posted by Captain Gus
5 interceptions?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?! ?
Aggies beat Oklahoma!!!!!!
Ok its now 39 Kansas st. texas 7 with 12,48 left 4 th quarter; and Kansas st. has the ball;
Thanks dear john that is good news;
How about them aggies;
I'm an Aggie, but it still sucks to see UT suffer like this. I guess every program has a bad year once in a while.
Texas tech 24 and Mizzou 17 ,,13,35 left 4th quarter
You are not a true aggie if you wish texas any good luck;
Just my 2 cents;
I graduated in '97. This is the type of Texas team I am used to. You youngins have been spoiled.

Btw, captain gus, I think in the battle of teams I hate, I probably root for the aggies to beat the sooners. Kinda like having to choose between getting anal raped or passing large kidney stones.

Also, I think the year Ags won the big 12, they were rooting for us to put losses on other big 12 south teams. In any case, this is a nightmare year. Imma go root for the Rockets. Oh wait...they suck, too.
Heh heh heh...
I agree the rockets sucks big time like the last tros;
Ok lets see if the texans can bounce back from there last lost;
If not the aggie coach must go to washington to help his old boss;
Can you believe what shannagend did last week;
I'm still hollerin' HOOK 'em!!!

...and Gilbert Sucks, put in McCoy's lil bro

Heh heh heh... Originally Posted by Wakeup
K-State and those sorry ass Cards can kiss my ass too
I'm still hollerin' HOOK 'em!!!

...and Gilbert Sucks, put in McCoy's lil bro

K-State and those sorry ass Cards can kiss my ass too Originally Posted by DickEmDown

The whiney orange has spoken.

Its a good year. The whiney orange suck and the cows suck. Damn I am having fun.
Looks like Baylor's day in the sun has set as well. But at least they whipped the Shorthorns.

Cam Newton and Auburn roll on despite being paid $200k, or $180k. What the hell, it's a rounding difference.

But UT or A&M would never do such a thing.

Boise State rolls on.

TCU rolls on.

Hopefully this BCS crap will go the the way of the Roman empire.

Just my random $0.02