How'd you find ECCiE?

I was working overseas. Was going to be traveling thru London on my way back to the states for R&R. So I started looking for a lovely lady to spend some time with. 6 months in Afghan was a long time. I found a site called adult work in England where it's legal. I was hooked. I searched that site for women here too. Then a few google searches later I found Eros. Then TER then finally Eccie.
Don't remember, but I CAME
I was a passenger on the Titanic aka ASPD.....and this ship came and rescued me.
  • Toyz
  • 12-15-2015, 10:02 PM
I was researching putting in a new outhouse...so I googled "SHITHOLE"....and it lead me here.

Now you know the rest of the story!
I was a passenger on the Titanic aka ASPD.....and this ship came and rescued me. Originally Posted by Who's Your Daddy
I was on the bow with an ATF flying like a butterfly with the wind in our hair when I heard "abandon ship" I jumped into HYD's boat with my ATF nearly knocking him overboard, we were adrift for a while till we came out of the fog and fell upon the shores of wonderland.

IB
I was a passenger on the Titanic aka ASPD.....and this ship came and rescued me. Originally Posted by Who's Your Daddy
+1
and a provider asked me to join as she preferred using eccie ... but i stayed using aspd as primary (and P411 and TER) until aspd crashed and burned .... was on the board over a year before i posted a review on eccie

i can't account for a reason .. because a lot of the same users 'migrated' over from aspd ... but i preferred aspd. more civil and less drama. more respect for providers .. aspd was, simply put, more provider friendly .. imo
Looked at adds on backpage and some had eccie reviews tied to it.
Some people I knew told me about the site several months before ASPD sank...... It was the best positioned site of the options available to take advantage of the opportunity when ASPD went down.
I started on BP a couple of weeks before joining here and I had a client tell me about Eccie.
I am still seeing that gentleman 3 yrs later.
I had a threesome with a client and jennslolli, and she recommended I get on eccie. (I had only known BP at the time, and thankfully never had any issues using it)
I googled "Where ma hoes at?" ...
Amber had passed and the fight for the power grab on ASPD resulted in someone posting a link to this site. The rest is of no historic value whatsoever.
Sue Nami told me and I've been having fun ever since!!!!!!!!!!!
I told a provider in NYC that I was moving back to Austin and she turned me on to ECCIE, saying it was the board to be on for this part of the country. I have to agree with her.