Dancing Days.

Dancing days are here again as the summer evenings grow
I got my flower, I got my power, I got a woman who knows

(Led Zeppelin)

Dancing and the hobby go hand and hand for me. I find the perfect playmate would be a classically trained dancer, contemporary to be specific.

I am sure there are a few ladies that have formal dance training here?, not stripper dancing but I can imagine that a few ladies that do strip are classically trained.

The art of movement, and the resulting body from this discipline is unmatched.

Dancing is a very exotic, sensual and visually pleasing to watch. I have a great appreciation to the dedication, and artistic expression of dance.

It has been said that the body of all bodies is a dancers body.

Belly dancers can be arguably the closest thing to having sex, without having sex!

Ballet can be sexy but is the more serious of the dancers, but hot never the less.
You know the hot ballerina!

Contemporary dance is my favoret dance style.

Dance and sex are very much about the movement of bodies and you can imagin how trained bodies move during sex as they do during dance, with form and technical ease.

I find that a session is a form of dance as two move threw physical form and sometimes the rhythm is magical, dancers have an intuition in a natural movement that shows during play.

It is well known that if you can dance, chicks will be happy to be in your grasps even if for just those few moments on the floor, might need to take up some lessons next year!

I am way over due for a "dance"...

IB
NICE BRO!!!
For a very short period of time about 5 years ago I enjoyed a 18yo young lady that was classically trained from the age of 4 and danced with the Austin Ballet. Incredible to look at as well as experience......
  • Toyz
  • 12-17-2015, 11:07 PM
For a very short period of time about 5 years ago I enjoyed a 18yo young lady that was classically trained from the age of 4 and danced with the Austin Ballet. Incredible to look at as well as experience...... Originally Posted by Whispers
Did she press charges, or were there no witnesses?
Great pictures

I need to renew at Metart.

ToyZ, I knew when I read Whispers thread that there was yours afterwards and I nailed your response with having to read it!

Whispers, If there are not pictures then your not a pedophile, lol

Did she press charges, or were there no witnesses? Originally Posted by Toyz
  • Toyz
  • 12-18-2015, 06:27 AM
Great pictures

I need to renew at Metart.

ToyZ, I knew when I read Whispers thread that there was yours afterwards and I nailed your response with having to read it!

Whispers, If there are not pictures then your not a pedophile, lol Originally Posted by RandB fan
Good for you Rand!

Want a cookie?

Legal age in texas is 17....*quietly walks away* ...im such a pedo
I encourage everyone to do yoga, I started about six months ago and it's really helped my flexibility for new sex positions.
For a very short period of time about 5 years ago I enjoyed a 18yo young lady that was classically trained from the age of 4 and danced with the Austin Ballet. Incredible to look at as well as experience...... Originally Posted by Whispers
My first attraction to the dancers body was back in my training days. I worked out at a local gym on the side. Unintentionally I shared a workout space with a young hot dancer, I would practice my forms and do bag work, and she would come in and dance to a nice mix of music, we would take turns as I would do a form, then she would practice her rutine. We met there over a few months. We never said a word to each others just a nod of appreciation and lots of eye contact. I was young and shy, she was older but young.

Ever since then I have been attracted to dancers, some of my best students were dancers or gymnast.

IB
No I just want it to stop lol

You can give the cookie to JadeRose, maybe the whole plate.

Good for you Rand!

Want a cookie?

Originally Posted by Toyz