Ladies, I would appreciate your comments.

Ladies,

I'm new here and would like to know what you wish men who came to see you understood but apparently they don't?

For example don't use the decoration towels in the bathroom, please don't show up 30 minutes early, that we dont talk to your neighbors on our way to your apartment. Don't cum on your pillows...
Also I would like to know if it's common practice for you women to change bed linens between clients. I'm a little grossed out about the idea of being the second, third, fourth or fifth guy under those bed sheets.
If her rate is 150 and you bring 160.....No she will not make change

We have RW lives and families too ..so no sometimes we cant be ready in less then 3 mins when your just about to pass the incall...Not all of the ladies sit around dolled up in lingerie all horned up and dripping wet just waiting....

Please don't knock on the door like a crazy person
Also I would like to know if it's common practice for you women to change bed linens between clients. I'm a little grossed out about the idea of being the second, third, fourth or fifth guy under those bed sheets. Originally Posted by Stock Trader
Gosh I hope so because that's just gross,,,I change out my linens after every date...
I even change my sheets after BnG appts.
Sheets, scheduling, and non-crazy person knocking +1.. I always jump out of my skin when someone does that.

Please don't ask mid cfs if we can add Greek real quick. Like, we generally need lots of prep and stuff. Even if you "dont care".. we usually do. And especially don't ask the OTHER question regarding losing an item mid cfs. You know which one... just makes it sooper weiRd for a min.

And I know some folks are just inquisitive and all but... please don't ask if you're the "first" that day, or how many others there have been if you are going to be uncomfortable about the answer. Or just don't ask if you're unsure. It's like, we don't want to necessarily lie but we're pretty positive you may not want to know. Just rest assured that we are clean, presentable, and not just thrown together from a possible previous session. That's all I got for now, kudos on respect and discretion. :-)
Things I wish guys knew but don't know where to put on my profile lol:

1. if the ad says 'outcall only', don't ask if I have an incall because you can't host.
2. If you haven't given me info to screen yet, don't expect a same day appointment. I need time to check that you're safe. Also I like to think seeing me is more than a passing thought because you're horny (but that's just because I like to pretend I'm special)
3. There's a difference between saying you're respectful and being respectful. I advertise that I am looking for respectful guys but if you call me a slut in your first message to me or ask if we can lose the cover, it shows you don't respect my personhood or my health.
4. Don't ask for my real name.
5. If you want me to put your penis (and/or balls) in my mouth please make sure you have specifically cleaned that area and looked to see if it's a forest. I get that some guys don't manscape but if your bush is longer than your penis, don't expect me to be as gung-ho about DT as much as I usually would be.

*mini rant over*

I really don't have many problems in person, it's usually just in messaging beforehand. I find I get easily frustrated if I get the same thing too many times.
I like guys who are upfront about their screening info. Assuming your anonymity is more important than my life/health is the second fastest way to end up on my Do Not See list. Haggling is first.

Both are permanent.

I do realize this is the impossible dream but hey it is Christmas, one can wish for the stars and ask for world peace starting in coed. I wish the bullies would realize it takes all kinds and chill on all the hating here. It is tiresome and if someone is not your flavor, BFD, move on and chose one you like. what good does it do to denigrate what you do not like? this sort of behavior only makes you look mean and shallow. no one cares u do not like bbw's or older women or what ever your criteria is for hating. I wish they'd just be a cheerleader for what they like not a critic of what they don't. obviously the women targeted for abuse are still here because some men like them and chose them and they are in business in spite of the abuse heaped on them so guys are still choosing them. If i could have only one wish in here it would be for us to follow the golden rule and be nice to everyone as bullies suck and no one likes a mean asshole who never has anything useful or good to add to the conversation. I realize this is asking a lot of our poor trolls and ogres as they obvious have no life but sitting on a keyboard on eccie and being rude and bickering and bullying. Just imagine, if all the shit talking, bullying and mansplaining would diminish in here, we could have a useful coed with dialogue about issues and concerns about the hobby that we all want. ok now watch while the haters practice their craft on me now, it's what they do here. Merry Christmas y'all and hope everyone gets what they want from eccie.
:
Things I wish guys knew but don't know where to put on my profile lol:

1. if the ad says 'outcall only', don't ask if I have an incall because you can't host.
2. If you haven't given me info to screen yet, don't expect a same day appointment. I need time to check that you're safe. Also I like to think seeing me is more than a passing thought because you're horny (but that's just because I like to pretend I'm special)
3. There's a difference between saying you're respectful and being respectful. I advertise that I am looking for respectful guys but if you call me a slut in your first message to me or ask if we can lose the cover, it shows you don't respect my personhood or my health.
4. Don't ask for my real name.
5. If you want me to put your penis (and/or balls) in my mouth please make sure you have specifically cleaned that area and looked to see if it's a forest. I get that some guys don't manscape but if your bush is longer than your penis, don't expect me to be as gung-ho about DT as much as I usually would be.

*mini rant over*

I really don't have many problems in person, it's usually just in messaging beforehand. I find I get easily frustrated if I get the same thing too many times. Originally Posted by ivy_rose
Lol what she said ^^^ yup outcall only today really does mean outcall only. Surprise!! I wasn't just lying! Weird how us gals advertise whats ACTUALLY available. Whod-a thunk it? Not to mention I do respond to you guys that clearly do not read my ad or anything else associated with me. Because I'm polite. And thats the right thing to do. But when I read a message that says anything about the things ms. Ivy listed...I know we will never meet. Its common curtosy that got me to respond but Im not dense.
Anywho...happy holidays lovelies
Y'all keep me sane sometimes
..................in^......... ....
Informative posts!!!