NC/NS

Monsterz28. Was supposed to confirm at 5 to meet at 7 and never heard from him...
Cool. Clients should be held more accountable for the NCNS.
If he didn't confirm then it's not a NCNS.... DUHHHH WHORE
If he didn't confirm then it's not a NCNS.... DUHHHH WHORE Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
DUHHHH what's your problem? Bad day or what?
DUHHHH what's your problem? Bad day or what? Originally Posted by telephoneman
I wasn't speaking to you DUHHHH
If he didn't confirm then it's not a NCNS.... Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
I agree with AR about the specific label, but that would still make the fellow a timewaster if he made detailed arrangements with the OP but didn't follow through and didn't bother to let her know that his plans for the day had changed. The provider likely lost out on money by holding his time slot when someone else could have taken it (especially on a Saturday night), so still frustrating, and something a brief but polite, "Sorry, I can't make it," communication in advance would have alleviated.

No reason why we can't be considerate of each other.
DUHHHH what's your problem? Bad day or what? Originally Posted by telephoneman

If he didn't confirm then it's not a NCNS.... DUHHHH WHORE Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Sounds like somebody needs a tampon...
I agree with AR about the specific label, but that would still make the fellow a timewaster if he made detailed arrangements with the OP but didn't follow through and didn't bother to let her know that his plans for the day had changed. The provider likely lost out on money by holding his time slot when someone else could have taken it (especially on a Saturday night), so still frustrating, and something a brief but polite, "Sorry, I can't make it," communication in advance would have alleviated.

No reason why we can't be considerate of each other.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Thank you!