WHAT DO I DO

SO MY SISTER HAS TOLD ME THAT MY MOM DIED TODAY. LONG STORY SORT SHES A PILL POPPING ALCOHOLIC THAT IS BATSHIT CRAZY AND HAS GONE TO SUCH EXTREME LENGTHS TO MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE HER LIES, THAT SHE GOT A TATTOO SAYING RIP MY ANGELS FOR TWINS SHE WASNT EVER PREGNANT WITH. SO I DONT KNOW IF SHES TELLING THE TRUTH. I CALLED THE MORGUE AND NOTHING CAME UP BUT MY SISTER SAID (BEFORE SHE CUSSED ME OUT)THAT SHES IN A NURSING HOME, AND ACCORDING TO THE LADY AT THE MORGUE NURSING HOMES DONT REPORT TO THE CITY THEY HAVE THEIR OWN DR TO SIGN THE DEATH CERTIFICATES. I HAVE NO IDEA IF SHES EVEN IN A NURSING HOME, MUCH LESS WHICH ONE. MY QUESTION IS DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT ELSE I CAN DO BESIDES WAITING TO FIND HER RECORDS ONLINE AND WHAT NOT?
No matter where she died I believe it had to be reported to the police. If you know what city she lives in you can give that police department a call
  • motor
  • 08-17-2018, 08:26 AM
reread the post
  • motor
  • 08-17-2018, 08:28 AM
No matter where she died I believe it had to be reported to the police. If you know what city she lives in you can give that police department a call Originally Posted by txexetoo
When my SO passed, she was at home and hospice called the Dr. and the funeral home. As far as the police went I don't think they called them. But, it was a stressful ordeal so I am not sure.
  • BLM69
  • 08-17-2018, 08:57 AM
Call the police so they can at least to a wellness inspection
First they would have to know where to inspect
Sounds like the Op has lost all contact with the mother
Any other family members who can verify? You might also try an online background service like www.beenverified.com. These search’s are not entirely accurate but they often list family members and neighbors
Call the law and send them to your sister if you don't know where you mother is.
Check the obit section for the local paper
Check the obit section for the local paper Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Lolololll
If you know the county your Mom is in call the County Coroners office and explain. They will have some kind of record. IF no luck there try the sheriffs office. Papers have to be filed no matter where and what
Sorry this is happening to you.
Not to be rude but....and I am sorry for your loss if it's true.

But why ask John's and hookers this in coed? Perhaps ask local authorities discreetly?
Check the obit section for the local paper Originally Posted by mrredcat43

+1

The local paper would be the best way.

Call the law and send them to your sister if you don't know where you mother is. Originally Posted by CG2014

what? was? that?that? i just red?

Not to be rude but....and I am sorry for your loss if it's true.

But why ask John's and hookers this in coed? Perhaps ask local authorities discreetly? Originally Posted by Shep3.0

Cause we give out great information

and

she may need a ride to the service.
Who is the pill popping liar that got the RIP twins tat, mom or sis? I’m confused.

This thread is really making me horny for some unexplainable reason, I am thinking of scheduling!
Allanah,
‘If you know what county your mitherbresides in, call the local police or sheriff and explain your delimna. I think they might have some useful advice for you. If they do not, ask if you can request a welfare check on her. They will ask where she lives. If you don’t know, tell them. But if you do know your suster’s address, tell the, that. Failingnthat, tell them that you dint know. But ask them to look the addresses up. Have full names and birthdates ready. SS numbers if you have them.

Who is the pill popping liar that got the RIP twins tat, mom or sis? I’m confused. Originally Posted by ManSlut
The old preposition with an unclear antecedent. Is “she” mom or sis? When I read it the first time, I thought it was the mother, given the placement of the preposition re,Steve to the introduction of the two she’s. But rereadinging it closely — whuchnof coyrse you shouldn’t have to do — I think it’s sctually the sister.

Interestingly, I’ve been seeing, and hearing this problem much more than I used to. I winder if it is no longer anpoint of emphssis in grammar and writing classes or whether it’s just part of the general,decline in literacy.