Input on teasing before the session?

• Mvft
  • 08-26-2018, 09:48 AM
With apps such a snapchat, what are your opinions on paying a provider a additional fee to get "teased" on snapchat leading up to the session.

Those random messages just turn me the fuck on... am I the only one?
You're not the only one. VERY few ladies do it, but I LOVE IT to receive some flirty texting, and/or pictures leading up to an appointment.

Really makes me anticipate meeting that much more. I'm unsure about paying extra for this, but it would be nice for a "little" marketing effort like this from time to time.

As mentioned - almost nobody seems to do this, dunno why. It lures me and surely others into setting more appointments.
  • Mvft
  • 08-26-2018, 10:08 AM
I dislike texts, but an app I can keep quiet and go check whenever is amazing.

I do pay extra simply because its more of a roleplay thing with me. I want them to beg me to come fuck them as I turn them away and talk about how I can't, I'm married, etc.

Then finally when the appointment day comes, I give in.
I love it when the ladies flirt with me and send me pics to tempt me. I works too, at least with me it does.
On more than one occasion, I've had a guest purchase a phone or video sexy chat package where they could witness some salacious sneak peeks of what was to come once we met in person. I love being an exhibitionist in that way!
Nothing like building the anticipation imo
I think in general, WE as providers, are afraid to text. Most ladies here understand the game and aren't interested in interrupting your REAL life. I have a NO TEXT policy, even with regulars. If YOU text and initiate the contact then it's all good.