🚮Caution to the guys and girls...🚮

Good afternoon,

First off want to say I usually NEVER get involved in things like this. However, when someone dear to me is physically beaten I find it repulsive, and so I need to warn anyone else before this happens again.

Please, please, please be careful!
There is a young 21-year-old blonde female in the North Tonawanda area with a shady house she uses as an incall.

She has just recently robbed 2 of my regular friends upwards of $1,000.
There is no doubt in my mind she will also steal from ladies who she works with. She recently was texting me asking me to borrow money and asking me to refer people to her out of desperation.

I have met her personally at local Rochester parties a handful of times and she is very manipulative and appears to be shy and sweet.

The way she robbed my friends was by having her boyfriend wait in the next room then jump out after the session began. He would then demand money, and even went to the extent to physically harm these two people. Pushing, shoving, punching, etc...

I can not and will not post her name or phone number in this thread. However I can share her name, cell, and photo via DM or text. You may message me on here(I will respond when I have time) or the best way to reach me in a timely manner is via cell at (315)542-9354.

Be safe out there ladies and gents,

Xoxo,
Arianna
Thanks Ari!!
North Tonawanda, our version of Welland...minus Max's.
SMH....out her!!

Or, have the guys shes ripped off put up an alert/review
overnights ?
SMH....out her!!

Or, have the guys shes ripped off put up an alert/review Originally Posted by Notuagain
Agreed. We're all here for the safety of this hobby: who to see or not. Thank you for the head's up on her, Ari, but why not post her info, if she's a danger to our community?
You may message me on here(I will respond when I have time) or the best way to reach me in a timely manner is via cell at (315)542-9354. Originally Posted by LittleLolita91
Agreed. We're all here for the safety of this hobby: who to see or not. Thank you for the head's up on her, Ari, but why not post her info, if she's a danger to our community? Originally Posted by 99nighthawk
She wants you to call her silly....
First off want to say I usually NEVER get involved Originally Posted by LittleLolita91
First off I don’t need a Lolita looking out for me. This alert doesn’t draw me any nearer to you either. No sort of bond or connection felt whew
Thanks ari
Because I'm not getting banmed for posting someones real name sorry
First off I don’t need a Lolita looking out for me. This alert doesn’t draw me any nearer to you either. No sort of bond or connection felt whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
�� i don't really give a shit what you think... Oh theres that block button so i no longer have to see what trolls say...
She wants you to call her silly.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Nope not getting banned for posting the girls real name that she chooses to use. And I guarantee if i post just her number a few people will blow her up out of spite which is not what I'm trying to do.
SMH....out her!!

Or, have the guys shes ripped off put up an alert/review Originally Posted by Notuagain
And I will tell both people to put up an alert.
Shes not a member here...so I'm not quite sure it's considered outing..Mods.....ummmm Mod could clarify
just how thin is this girl?

that's not a bannable offense yet

any new pixxxs of her just so I know what to look out for? whew

Kleenex-Box-89467[1].gif