I need my Hunter

Have anyone heard or seen Hunter585 lately. I called and texted her several times but I got no response. She is a True MILF and one of my Favorites.
Maybe her handler will chime in ;-)
She announced her retirement from what I understand, I texted her and wished her well. She responded with a thanks and that was that,haven’t heard a peep since.
The reason why I asked the question because I notice she still logs in on occasion but haven`t returned any phone calls or Texted messages from me. If she really did retire I wish her the best. She was one of my Favorites and I could call her anytime of night and she was willing and ready to Please Me. Its time for me to reconnect with my other favorites and meet some New Friends along the way
The reason why I asked the question because I notice she still logs in on occasion but haven`t returned any phone calls or Texted messages from me. Originally Posted by joelove69
How can you tell, she uses "Invisible Mode"? Go to her profile and you will not see "Last Activity:" line. pm please if another way ta tell please and thank you Sir.

But Thanks Sir,
if she reads this I will get a text or call to see if its still working. It seems to be working.
I need something ta do.

Rats, I forget how long of no activity for bio page to stay up. But its still there.

If she really did retire I wish her the best. She was one of my Favorites and I could call her anytime of night and she was willing and ready to Please Me. Its time for me to reconnect with my other favorites and meet some New Friends along the way Originally Posted by joelove69
I miss her also Sir.
Good news, I find nothing on the web that I did not already know.
Talked to late last month, was in good spirit and doing well.
keep at it girl.
What I do know, she'd kill me if I even pm'ed to ya.
Well others would love that but lets not go there.
So as far as I know, all is ok.
The reason why I asked the question because I notice she still logs in on occasion but haven`t returned any phone calls or Texted messages from me. If she really did retire I wish her the best. She was one of my Favorites and I could call her anytime of night and she was willing and ready to Please Me. Its time for me to reconnect with my other favorites and meet some New Friends along the way Originally Posted by joelove69
Welllll duh..
Leave her alone. J.s
She's having her electric egg rebuilt.
If she wanted to see you or us she’d make it known. People,things and times change believe it or not.
Think of it as a reality check that shows how meaningless, apart from our money, we are to these hoes.
Think of it as a reality check that shows how meaningless, apart from our money, we are to these hoes. Originally Posted by jokacz
Touché
last time I saw her was caroline st or near that

the little off shoot street

keelyO was there also

how long ago is that OCD?
Think of it as a reality check that shows how meaningless, apart from our money, we are to these hoes. Originally Posted by jokacz
Its painful to say it, but you are completely correct right there
Breaking News Assholes... I made Contact with My HUNTER. Soon I will be grabbing her by the P***Y Just like my President. JoeLove69 Wins again. To bad Buffalo Bills can`t do the same
Breaking News Assholes... I made Contact with My HUNTER. Soon I will be grabbing her by the P***Y Just like my President. JoeLove69 Wins again. To bad Buffalo Bills can`t do the same Originally Posted by joelove69
good for u and enjoy. it is a buz decision and on any given sinday the money may outway her other desires. enjoy her share and if u fuck her 1 more time or 100 have fun

that's actually how it should be

totally at odds with this sites newest mission statement of placing more enfaces on polite than truth

Its painful to say it, but you are completely correct right there Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
just now figuring that out huh?

I can believe that

its only "painfull" if this is your place to find your emotional support or

fill some inner void beyond busting a nut

they have e harmony for that unless you totally cant interact in real life with a normal woman