SF this weekend?

Hi thinking about coming to SF again. Possibly other areas . Anywhere specific I should travel? Feel free to PM me
Hello, I saw you the last time you visited Fargo, and i think you should visit Fargo on a weekend, I would love to see you again?
Yes! I’m definitely trying to stop thru and I’ll come on weekend ; )
Fargo I’ll Be seeing you this coming weekend : )
I saw you too in Fargo and hopefully we can meet up next weekend as well! Of course before you meet up with Bonedaddyjr LOL!!
Lol, Hooligan...we have to see these gals before you and you wear em out so we cant see em....c'mon. Give a little to the team!!

And LoLove, Bismarck is not that far from Fargo and it's been reeeelly slow around here. I'd be very happy to help you with places to eat, stay etc..
Lol, Hooligan...we have to see these gals before you and you wear em out so we cant see em....c'mon. Give a little to the team!!

And LoLove, Bismarck is not that far from Fargo and it's been reeeelly slow around here. I'd be very happy to help you with places to eat, stay etc.. Originally Posted by havfunnd
I’m sure I’ll be making a stop . No set plans yet in ND but still got time so fingers crossed !!
I wouldn't mind finding you in Sioux Falls... The last time you wanted to come up here you canceled