Chuck U Schumer goes full RETARD!

chucky has shown his cards throughout his entire career!

Hes a buffoon.
He’s old enough to have been around when retarded was commonly used to describe people with mental disabilities, not just democrats, so I’m inclined to give him a pass on this.
He’s old enough to have been around when retarded was commonly used to describe people with mental disabilities, not just democrats, so I’m inclined to give him a pass on this. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
A lot of things were commonly used when we were growing up but shouldn’t be used today. He’s the majority leader of the US Senate. He doesn’t get a pass.
"R*******" my special Ed teacher said don't use that word ever.
Fat instead of plus sized
Used instead of pre owned
Late instead of delayed
Fat instead of plus sized
Used instead of pre owned
Late instead of delayed Originally Posted by VitaMan
I like to say I non milking it today when I late since if early I get accause if milking the clock.
What is the topic of this thread ?
what word do you use instead of retarded? its pretty much an accurate description.
what word do you use instead of retarded? its pretty much an accurate description. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Retardation is the restisance to stomething like learning.
what word do you use instead of retarded? ... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Progressive.
Remember when the retards in the MSM tried to tell trumpy it was offensive to use the term "anchor babies" lol?

How about:

Kung Flu
the Turtle
Little Rocket Man
fat little pig Rosie

and many more.

It's not what you say.....it's how you say it (unless the press gets hold and twists it)
Indeed. ECCIE posters are held to a higher standard than .trump ever was.