Feeble joe

Just saw a clip on the news that showed joe walking very feebly. Then another clip where he turned around to wave to the crowd. It was like watching a man on borrowed time. His physical abilities have rapidly eroded just since swearing in. Let alone the increasing mental lapses and gaffes. His confusion is getting worse. dims close to joe are hiding this from the American people. Something needs to be done. Hes a detriment to our Country for sure at this point!
Its clear joe is not home!
He’s completely gone.

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/18479He

Jill is a Doctor
Hunter’s an Artist
And Joe’s POTUS.

Ha Ha Ha ��
Putin owned joey.

Reagan is looking down in pure disgust!
The 25th is looming.

“Knee Pads” is practicing her inauguration speech, nd giggling.
Didja see Joe's outburst to that CNN reporter? Textbook definition of "mansplaining" complete with "you're in the wrong business." I don't think it was an accident that CNN had a woman "provoke" him. I put provoke in quotes because she didn't ask an out of line question.

When Joe goes down Kamala is going to make Chauvin look like a rookie.
We're all suppose to praise Joe Biden and say what a great job he's doing.
Didja see Joe's outburst to that CNN reporter? Textbook definition of "mansplaining" complete with "you're in the wrong business." I don't think it was an accident that CNN had a woman "provoke" him. I put provoke in quotes because she didn't ask an out of line question.

When Joe goes down Kamala is going to make Chauvin look like a rookie. Originally Posted by gnadfly

And last sentence
The 25th is looming.

“Knee Pads” is practicing her inauguration speech, nd giggling. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yet I havent heard anything about the 25th. Mum nada!

Many folks knew joe wasnt fit mentally. But damn, since jan. of this year, 5 months. Hes drastically slipped in mental and physical capabilities. Its quite noticeable. I said he would only make it to 16 months. I doubt he'll be able to finish this year!
Biden is all talk no action, just like Trump said.
SNICK!
Biden is all talk no action, just like Trump said. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Maybe after 47 years everyone thought he would "shake it up" and accomplish something instead of putting his foot in his mouth with the precision and artistry of Baryshnikov every time he tries to tell a joke or he loses his temper, which apparently is a short fuse.

Maybe Joe doesn't know how to be tough or cut an imposing figure because he's all bark with his short temper but no bite to back it up with. Maybe that's why he tries to lean into humor so much. It's not uncommon for noncombative people to try to result to humor when they're losing an argument.
Biden is all talk no action, just like Trump said. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Gadfly's friends in Mich got their stimulus check on time You didn't get yours? This is the same check that Trump wanted to go out but could not make it happen. The hillbilly from Kentucky who was leader of the Senate at the time would not let it happen.

Sleepy Joe wants to go big on infrastructure. It looks like the he will have to settle on a smaller bipartisan package with the Senate repubtards. Sleepy Joe is getting things done.

Sleepy Joe walks just as well as Trump. You didn't see Trump fall downs the stairs during half time at the Army/Navy game?
Gadfly's friends in Mich got their stimulus check on time You didn't get yours? This is the same check that Trump wanted to go out but could not make it happen. The hillbilly from Kentucky who was leader of the Senate at the time would not let it happen.

Sleepy Joe wants to go big on infrastructure. It looks like the he will have to settle on a smaller bipartisan package with the Senate repubtards. Sleepy Joe is getting things done.

Sleepy Joe walks just as well as Trump. You didn't see Trump fall downs the stairs during half time at the Army/Navy game? Originally Posted by adav8s28