Issues does anyone on care about the issues

Is everything about trump and Biden.
This is a political board let's talk about politics issues. Like family distraction. Child support demean Hunan life value.
i, for one, on care about issue
. Originally Posted by Ripmany
thats what they WANT you to think.
No one even cares about "politics". This is just a place for bambino to find significance by starting countless threads he has no depth to participate in. He's just spamming url links hoping for post count stroking.
I care about issues that are important to me. I tend to drag liberals about it more often because they seem to be more in direct opposition, but I also take issue with a lot of conservative policies on things too.

I feel like I'm stuck in the middle, others think I'm hanging on the fringe.
I also care about issues, passionately in many cases.

I came to ECCIE to talk about pussy, which I thought was why most of us were here.

Didn't know that pussy would talk back!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
This is a political board let's talk about politics issues. Like family distraction. Child support demean Hunan life value. Originally Posted by Ripmany
What does that have to do with the Chinese?
What does that have to do with the Chinese? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I think he meant Human, not Hunan. I usually have to read Rip's posts out loud several times to understand him. Half the time I get frustrated enough that I just walk away.
I think he meant Human, not Hunan. I usually have to read Rip's posts out loud several times to understand him. Half the time I get frustrated enough that I just walk away. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
This is why I just ignore his posts, as a rule.
Feel free to present your stance on family distraction, child support and demean hunan life value, Rip.
stroking. Originally Posted by swamptech
yeeesss