I would Ok if that got rid laber day memorial Day and Christmas.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...liday-n1271083

The real truth should be a bunch of lazy ASS holes work for the government band get more time off.
I'm salary, I'll take as many days off as you'll give me.

Though usually I just end up having to do 5 days worth of work in 4.

Ah, who am I kidding. I fuck around and spend most of my day in dumbass meetings and then do a quarter's worth of actual work in a 2 week span at the beginning of the 3rd month of the quarter.
And then we wonder how China, India, etc are kicking our butt. We've become lazy.
I'm salary, I'll take as many days off as you'll give me.

Though usually I just end up having to do 5 days worth of work in 4.

Ah, who am I kidding. I fuck around and spend most of my day in dumbass meetings and then do a quarter's worth of actual work in a 2 week span at the beginning of the 3rd month of the quarter. Originally Posted by GastonGlock

Are you a Congressman? Hahahaha............
Sorry Rip,
But we need more Federal holidays until we reach the point of a 4 day work week year round. /s
[/COLOR]
Are you a Congressman? Hahahaha............ Originally Posted by Levianon17
Worse, management.

They moved me from a position where I was making real honest positive impact at the company, and moved me to a position where I have to convince people to do the work I was doing.

So instead of me rolling my sleeves up and doing the needful when no one else could be fucked to do it, I'm stuck playing "here comes the airplane" with Engineering Directors, Legal Teams, and Executives like they're petulant toddlers, explaining to them why they need to do the needful to keep the business safe.

I'm not a meetings guy, I'm an action guy.
Worse, management.

They moved me from a position where I was making real honest positive impact at the company, and moved me to a position where I have to convince people to do the work I was doing.

So instead of me rolling my sleeves up and doing the needful when no one else could be fucked to do it, I'm stuck playing "here comes the airplane" with Engineering Directors, Legal Teams, and Executives like they're petulant toddlers, explaining to them why they need to do the needful to keep the business safe.

I'm not a meetings guy, I'm an action guy.
Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Yeah, You sound like you're probably more Service Orientated than Managerial.
mostly because I'm an impatient asshole, and also the right type of lazy that would rather fix something than keep doing the busy work.

I have a hard time understanding people who would rather keep mopping the floor than fix the leaky pipe.
I would Ok if that got rid laber day memorial Day and Christmas.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...liday-n1271083

The real truth should be a bunch of lazy ASS holes work for the government band get more time off. Originally Posted by Ripmany
its labor day, not laber!!!
mostly because I'm an impatient asshole, and also the right type of lazy that would rather fix something than keep doing the busy work.

I have a hard time understanding people who would rather keep mopping the floor than fix the leaky pipe. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
I know what ya mean. For example you would rather Fix Cars than Sell them. Dealing with the people isn't always easy.
I know what ya mean. For example you would rather Fix Cars than Sell them. Dealing with the people isn't always easy. Originally Posted by Levianon17
not 100% correct, I actually have a sales background. I just dislike inaction or inefficiency.

Thinking about it, it's more of a "rip the bandaid off / address the elephant in the room". thing. Too many people just ignoring or hemhawing about problems hoping they go away or someone will fix it for them.
not 100% correct, I actually have a sales background. I just dislike inaction or inefficiency.

Thinking about it, it's more of a "rip the bandaid off / address the elephant in the room". thing. Too many people just ignoring or hemhawing about problems hoping they go away or someone will fix it for them. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Sounds like you work around a bunch of Liberals, lol.
I hated working with Legal. We are a huge corporation. Before the internet boom (pre-2000s) top 10 company in the world.

Legal was unaccountable. Spent months waiting for a resource. When finally got a name, could never get a hold of them. Once we got a hold of them, could never meet with them. They would never respond to emails, other to say, when we have time, we'll respond. Yeah, that counts as a response.

Major stage gates of our project needed legal signoff. Could not proceed to next stage, could not close out project. Accounting, Security, etc signoff not a huge problem.

Finally, had to either get General Manager or Executive VP to get their butts in gear. The worst.
its labor day, not laber!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
No it ER not or someone who does stomething as job is ER at end of there title. Such as Driver, washer, Carpenter, Hooker, worker, it could be laborer but that would be long, just because it in dictionary bad labor does make it right.

It reminds me of Walmart oil change I got. The look up the car it said 7.5 quarts no common sense he over flow the engine. The manager got involve only charge me for 5 qts and drain the exter oil and told me there have to go by computer like my fault there data base is off.

Just because everyone else is wrong don't make it right, And thanks for reading my post. Love ripmany.
Sounds like you work around a bunch of Liberals, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
hit the nail on the head there, pal.