Stubble

I hate stubble.
I luv DATY but when I go down and all i see is stubble, its a big turn off and a let down.

Whats ya'lls thoughts?
Hey there babe. Well, I know that recently there was a thread about more men are requesting a little hair down there. So, I'm just saying that some women have started trying to grow it out a little more, because it is more common than you think for men not wanting the "little girl" smooth look anymore. So, perhaps anyone you have come in contact with may be one the ladies that are tryingt accomodate the ever growing demand that we grow our stuff out just a little bit. I, myself, have gotten past that stage of the stubble on the outside and still keep the smooth lips going.

Hope this helps.

Have a great day, sweetie.

Amber Rain
I actually prefer a Landing Strip. Just don't like the surrounding area full of stubble.
Ahh gotcha... well.. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Stay safe.. and happy hobbying.

Amber Rain
Stubble sucks. Period. And the kitty or on the dudes face. Boo stubble!!!
I would gladly shave upon arrive if requested...

Yes indeed Kaylee.. Smooth skin is awesome. Good slippery DATY.
I like to have my "patch" as I call it....the bare smooth look reminds me of the barely legal thing (ick IMO). Keeping it smooth in certain places in crucial so there is no stubble rash going on LOL!
OK, enough already. You guys are making my tongue hard.
lol eccl3 i do it all smooth little hair just what ever i feel
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-31-2011, 12:54 PM
Shaving right before a session can open up knicks and cuts and razor bumps. This could lead to an easier transfer of nasty stuff...

If a girl isn't waxed... for me she has to have stubble or have shaved earlier in the day.
Me Personally I Like My Kitty Kats Smooth .... Thats Why I Keep Mine Purrectly Shaved Bare
  • up4u
  • 10-31-2011, 03:47 PM
Hey More,
I am trying to elimiate the stubble one provider at a time and those that I have seen know exactly what I am talking about.
"Who wears short shorts"?
Be Safe,
UP4U

I hate stubble.
I luv DATY but when I go down and all i see is stubble, its a big turn off and a let down.

Whats ya'lls thoughts? Originally Posted by morefunat38
Call me a sic perv but I would pay decent money to find a woman who's kitty is untouched by a razor.

Bring back the bush !
Whats ya'lls thoughts? Originally Posted by morefunat38
i love stubble...the more the better.
Stubble is kind of rough for about a 2-3 day window and then it starts to soften up into a nice soft cozy stimulating cushion.
Solution....don't shave.