Always get my coffee black?

Stupid question perhaps, but here goes.

Excerpt from a review on another site: "Always get my coffee black with her but recently found many others have had it black too. Beware of what you may get..."

Can someone please tell me what that's supposed to mean? It's the first time I have ever seen that reference.
Stupid question perhaps, but here goes.

Excerpt from a review on another site: "Always get my coffee black with her but recently found many others have had it black too. Beware of what you may get..."

Can someone please tell me what that's supposed to mean? It's the first time I have ever seen that reference. Originally Posted by petergee
Sounds like "Danger Will Robinson, Danger!" or unprotected intercourse. This may or may not be credible, a lot would be dependent upon the poster's history and reputation along with the lady's. Before you can determine the credibility of the claim, more information would be necessary. As always, be careful and play safe!
Sounds like "Danger Will Robinson, Danger!" or unprotected intercourse. Originally Posted by Perryay
That was my first impression too, but then I thought to myself "How stupid can these people be?" I thought maybe there was another obscure - and safer - explanation. I am afraid you are probably correct.
Maybe he needs to switch to decaf.
crap I just spit up my black coffee. Good thing my keyboard has a raincoat.
.....I am afraid you are probably correct. Originally Posted by petergee
I think it is much more common than anyone realizes... or admits to.
thank goodness some are just a joy box then.