Bars in Addison

Any good bars in Addison on a Thursday?
Any good bars in Addison on a Thursday? Originally Posted by Mistere4354
What kind of bars? Sports? Titty? Been to Twin Peaks and Hooters...nice eye candy.
Sherlocks maybe...They just opened a Coal Vines and Nick n Sams near Preston and Belt Line. There's a piano bar that way, Social House, Gloria's, Flying Saucer, Twin Peaks....take your pic. Have fun!
  • MojoR
  • 11-18-2013, 06:38 PM
BTW - if you don't know the reputation of Addison cops - be careful if you are drinking. I live in Addison and see them handing out tickets and doing sobriety checks every week.
^^^^^^^this!
Bars in Addison? Never ...
I like Doadies
  • BJerk
  • 11-19-2013, 06:54 AM
I like Doadies Originally Posted by Tara Evans
How often do you go there?
Thanks for the suggestions...anyone actually go out on a Thursday night
I think Memphis is usually doing pretty good business even on Thursday nights. Haven't been there in forever, so can't say from current experience.
I like Doadies Originally Posted by Tara Evans
drove by there the other day it looks like they closed it
drove by there the other day it looks like they closed it Originally Posted by fletch
I go too the one in Rockwall at the Harbor. Pretty sure thats not the one your talking about. Was just there Saturday Fletch/
I go too the one in Rockwall at the Harbor. Pretty sure thats not the one your talking about. Was just there Saturday Fletch/ Originally Posted by Tara Evans
no i was talking about the one in addison on beltline/inwood area
no i was talking about the one in addison on beltline/inwood area Originally Posted by fletch
Oh no clue. Going there today for dinner I will be sure and report back too ya though.
I think I saw Tara at a local retail store, Wow, still have the wood and that was 3 months ago.