Stars, Butterflies and Crowns oh my!

I know there's a few more brand tat types floating around (Ribbons, Dallas, etc). What else is needed to roll that "owned" woman-stock out there? Mooing?

Clearly you're bored . . .

I have a butterfly tattoo on my left shoulder and 3 small stars behind my left ear.
Please tell me what you think they mean.

Go on . . . I'll wait . . .
Absolutely bored...

What did they mean to you when you got them?
Does it really matter? If a lady wants to be with a "PIMP" that's her choice. I can garauntee you that you have already, or if you hobby long enough, that you will pay for some 'PIMPED OUT" pussy. One of the biggest crews on this board is ran by a pimp and you don't see any brands or tats on these ladies and you never hear of any trouble from their pimp either. Just keepin it real
All I can say is ouchie
Ouchie mama!
Does it really matter? If a lady wants to be with a "PIMP" that's her choice. I can garauntee you that you have already, or if you hobby long enough, that you will pay for some 'PIMPED OUT" pussy. One of the biggest crews on this board is ran by a pimp and you don't see any brands or tats on these ladies and you never hear of any trouble from their pimp either. Just keepin it real Originally Posted by KeepinItReal
Yep... it's her choice to be branded, owned, put on quota's etc. And it's my choice to prefer independents who keep their own money.

It's all good... ain't America great?

btw:

What's a crew?

Is there like a ship of ho's or something floating around big D?
Absolutely bored...

What did they mean to you when you got them? Originally Posted by SD2011
Butterflies are rare so when I do happen to see one fly by and land, for me I am reminded of my Mother, of whom passed away when I was 16.
It's a sense of peace for me, acceptance of her death and freedom for her from the pain she was in for so long.

The 3 stars behind my left ear represent my children.

The largest one is for my 17 year son, the one I am Soccer Mom too and getting ready to send off to Duke. That's my backbone and the only Man who will have my Heart.

The middle star is for my 8 year old daughter who is hands down, without a doubt, 100% my mini me in every way so you know she is just FABULOUS! lol

Lastly, the smallest star is for the youngest child I gave up for an open adoption to a Family member who could not have children after trying to conceive for years. I helped to complete their Family.

Bet you didn't expect my response to get all deep like that.

We all have a story here and the only thing that matters is the significance of the tattoo on that person.
Don't Judge.
No matter how ratchet it may be and yes I said ratchet!
Personally, there are not enough hours in the day for me to give 2 shits about what someone marks on their body.
But whatever, carry on, that's just my opinion.

Berkleigh, when I met you I had butterflies in my stomach and the moments we shared had me seeing stars.... That is all, carry on. Oh and Happy Birthday to me soon and happy thanksgiving to everyone else.
If you really want to analyze tattoos on a provider's body, you can come up with many guesses and I am sure that if you asked, none will tell you it is a pimp brand. Not that I like pimps, but all I care about is the service of the provider not if she is pimped or not.
If you really want to analyze tattoos on a provider's body, you can come up with many guesses and I am sure that if you asked, none will tell you it is a pimp brand. Not that I like pimps, but all I care about is the service of the provider not if she is pimped or not. Originally Posted by NearHauteRed
I don't expect any of them to admit it.... (nary a one)

And as a matter of selection, some guys won't mind pimped gals, I just prefer the ones that keep what they earn. Free market choice and all... (while we still have it in USA although it's evaporating fast)

Butterflies are rare so when I do happen to see one fly by and land, for me I am reminded of my Mother, of whom passed away when I was 16.
It's a sense of peace for me, acceptance of her death and freedom for her from the pain she was in for so long.

The 3 stars behind my left ear represent my children.

The largest one is for my 17 year son, the one I am Soccer Mom too and getting ready to send off to Duke. That's my backbone and the only Man who will have my Heart.

The middle star is for my 8 year old daughter who is hands down, without a doubt, 100% my mini me in every way so you know she is just FABULOUS! lol

Lastly, the smallest star is for the youngest child I gave up for an open adoption to a Family member who could not have children after trying to conceive for years. I helped to complete their Family.

Bet you didn't expect my response to get all deep like that.

We all have a story here and the only thing that matters is the significance of the tattoo on that person.
Don't Judge.
No matter how ratchet it may be and yes I said ratchet!
Personally, there are not enough hours in the day for me to give 2 shits about what someone marks on their body.
But whatever, carry on, that's just my opinion.

Originally Posted by berkleigh
That's a sweet story, thank you for sharing. No that wasn't at all what I expected.
I don't expect any of them to admit it.... (nary a one)

And as a matter of selection, some guys won't mind pimped gals, I just prefer the ones that keep what they earn. Free market choice and all... (while we still have it in USA although it's evaporating fast)

Originally Posted by SD2011
I agree with the evaporating fast with the president we have, but that is another discussion, as I said, I hate pimps, but my question to you is, why do you care what they do with the money after it leaves your hands? If they are stupid enough to give a percentage of what they make to a pimp, oh well. To me as long as the session is fantastic, I get my rocks off and I do not see the pimp, assuming she has one, I am happy and content.
I agree with the evaporating fast with the president we have, but that is another discussion, as I said, I hate pimps, but my question to you is, why do you care what they do with the money after it leaves your hands? If they are stupid enough to give a percentage of what they make to a pimp, oh well. To me as long as the session is fantastic, I get my rocks off and I do not see the pimp, assuming she has one, I am happy and content. Originally Posted by NearHauteRed
It's just a mood/preference thing for me so it matters. Different strokes for different folks.

Yep...our gov is pimping us all
Noticed that nobody actually answers the question.