Encounter: Sometimes You Get a Deal at Harbor Freight!

User ID: N/A
Date: 6/19
Name: Reagan
Phone: +1 (501) 615-7522 (Might be her roomie’s phone)
Email Address: N/a
URL / Website: https://little-rock.skipthegames.com...l/231852328589
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Rent by the week place in WLR
Activities: Bbbj, cfs, a little SE
Hair Length and Color: Blue, mid length with bangs
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very skinny, doesn’t look quite as good as her pics, but still has that hipster/goth girl vibe that I find attractive. Kind of looks like a girl who might work at Spencer’s in the mall that you’d hook up with and maybe not tell your buddies.
Recommendation: Yes
Just lost my premium status…been overworked with SA girls and haven’t had anyone I could write a review on lately. BUT, I still look for conventional pay girls on occasion and this one has definitely caught my eye.

So thank you for the review! While I don’t have ROS (will go correct that this week or next), the Yes and the description are excellent to know. Maybe she’s the one that gets me back in the club!!
…and I’d definitely tell my buddies!! My buddies are easily impressed! Lol!!
…been overworked with SA girls Originally Posted by CH Luke

Such a bragger you are!

Great review and glad you tried one for the team. BTW, you always get a good deal at Harbor Freight. It's just a question of if you are getting a good product. Tip, don't get their waterhoses unless you don't mind waking up to your cul-de-sac being a water park! True story!

Such a bragger you are!

Great review and glad you tried one for the team. BTW, you always get a good deal at Harbor Freight. It's just a question of if you are getting a good product. Tip, don't get their waterhoses unless you don't mind waking up to your cul-de-sac being a water park! True story!

Originally Posted by Exchequer
What a good neighbor
Way off track now lol