URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=384764
City: La Petite Roche
State: Arkansas
Address: North side of the river
Activities: Kissing, booty worship, DATY, FIV, FIA, BBBJ, CG, SS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brunette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: The quintessential MILF next door, 5’6”, 135, nice boobs with eraser nipples, loveable booty, shaved kitty, very wholesome and yet very attractive, inside and out.
Recommendation: Yes
They don’t get much better. And the frosting on the cake is she enjoys her work.
They don’t get much better. And the frosting on the cake is she enjoys her work. Originally Posted by AJPrufrock
Yes she does!
Nice review Austin! Spicy is a good one
Thx Austin
I have some memories of good times with this fine lady!
I still remember the night the tornado sirens went off, and she raised the windows to let in the cool evening air. If anyone looked through those uncovered basement windows, they sure got an eyeful!!!
I have some memories of good times with this fine lady!
I still remember the night the tornado sirens went off, and she raised the windows to let in the cool evening air. If anyone looked through those uncovered basement windows, they sure got an eyeful!!! Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Tuck, your encounter sounds like it would have made for a very colorful ROS!
Tuck, your encounter sounds like it would have made for a very colorful ROS! Originally Posted by austin88998833
It did make it into a review, though it was far too long ago! I still remember that date very well!
She must have had an old handle back then. The current one she has had since 2017 I believe.
She must have had an old handle back then. The current one she has had since 2017 I believe. Originally Posted by austin88998833
Yeah, she did use some other name. It has been longer than it seems! Too long! But on the other hand, having such a detailed memory of a date that long ago is quite an endorsement for a wonderful lady!
Some girls make me feel so good, I am afraid to keep dating them. I can't supress my feelings like is expected in this business.
Yeah, she did use some other name. It has been longer than it seems! Too long! But on the other hand, having such a detailed memory of a date that long ago is quite an endorsement for a wonderful lady!
Some girls make me feel so good, I am afraid to keep dating them. I can't supress my feelings like is expected in this business. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Yes Tuck that’s a fine line we must learn to walk and not cross if we want to enjoy this hobby.