Name: Ginger Doll
Phone: 479-367-6776
Email Address: sparky_ginger@yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=17895
City: Bentonville
State: Arkansas
Address: Incall at her place near Bentonville
Activities: LFK, DFK, Deepthroat BBBJ, Mish, K9, Female Condom
Hair Length and Color: Red hair that was long, maybe a little past the middle of her back
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is a petite woman in her 40s with long, thick red hair, great eyes, milky skin, and excellent lips. She came wearing tight, black leather pants and heels.
Recommendation: Yes
Good to hear that Ginger is still getting it done.
She is top tier. Beautiful and elegant. Alway a great time. She will spoil you for anything less.
Always wanted to give her a try but after a drunken post she wrote me off.
Always wanted to give her a try but after a drunken post she wrote me off. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
Legend has it she is much more gracious than that. Did you try a sober apology?
Bump a thread.
Legend has it she is much more gracious than that. Did you try a sober apology? Originally Posted by FLWriter
That she is.

theotherguy1, Maybe even try something like: "I'm sorry about <fill in the blanks here> I'd like to make it up to you by booking <whatever time length> on <date and time>"

Worst thing that could happen is you get no response and no Christmas gift from her this year. Other than that, if she's receptive, you might actually have a really good time.

You have nothing to lose.

-A
That she is.

theotherguy1, Maybe even try something like: "I'm sorry about <fill in the blanks here> I'd like to make it up to you by booking <whatever time length> on <date and time>"

Worst thing that could happen is you get no response and no Christmas gift from her this year. Other than that, if she's receptive, you might actually have a really good time.

You have nothing to lose.

-A Originally Posted by aloysius.x

Sound like a plan, I might give it a try.
Always wanted to give her a try but after a drunken post she wrote me off. Originally Posted by theotherguy1

Chalk it up to money saved. Roll on
Can't wait to meet her one of these days she looks and sounds like a lot of fun
I hadn’t seen ginger on here ,I thought she retired.lol my bad
I hadn’t seen ginger on here ,I thought she retired.lol my bad Originally Posted by drive10
Nah, she's still going strong and better than ever, right gentleman that still use this as advice and not for their own personal vendetta?
Good,I had good time with her, and need to go see her again.
Good,I had good time with her, and need to go see her again. Originally Posted by drive10
One never hears anything contrary to this.
I've learned back channels are the way to go with conflicting opinions. Saves me and moderators time and effort to tell the truth.