Monday Recon failure

Left work about 9 am yesterday to explore the streets a bit. Had fun looking and finished with an uneventful BJ in Ft Worth

Started in Fair Park. Ran down second and zig zagged thru a few side streets (Jamaica). One large AA at the bus stop kept hollering at me. Went down and around Colonial and found just one trying to hit up the guys working brick on the front of a house. Life has not been easy on that one. Old and showing the results of abuse at the hands of illegal substances. Must have been an hour driving in and around.

Headed out and decided to try 175 and St Augastine area since its been forever I've been down there. Turned out to be a lost cause. I couldn't get a gir to turn and look no matter how much I honked!

Left there and went through Grand Prairie. The nasty south side of the tracks along division showed a few AA but with pimp daddy collecting. Fuck that!

Headed over to Ft Worth. Hit Lancaster from 820 going west. An older white lady popped up at Tierney. Pass... Nice tall AA on Tierney by the tracks. Have seen her several times in the same area. Decided to see who else was out and would come back for this one. Back down Lancaster and slim pickings. The normal spots were dead. Riverside to the south and found two AA at the regular spot behind the HoHotel. Was quiet maybe because LE had a dealer on a bike detained with his drive by customer. Nothing down to Berry.

Lunch and back thru the area. Watched LE drive right on past a pick up in progress in front of the pink HoHotel. 7-11 was host to a large white lady taking orders from her AA boyfriend. She hit the street and wiggled her fat. It worked as one of you whoredawgs swooped her up. Up to the normally hoppin gas station and had one regular lady out. White 40ish lady, not bad but not my style. I made this loop a hundred fucking times and nothing new popped up. Fuck it I went back to Tierney. School was out so a bunch of traffic. And as luck would have it, the girl from earlier was nowhere to be found. Maybe school being out she had other responsibilities. I hit BP for options on Meacham or Beach/820. Found two white chicks in the area where I was and thought I lucked out after all. No pics in the ad but she texted both pretty quick. She insisted on me picking up a condom. Figured I would play stupid when the time came and went to the house in the Riverside/Maddox area. Was weird when she met me outside the door. Pic she sent was her.....about 50 pounds back. I ask for the other chick and she yells inside. Then she tells this dude sitting in the corner to go get her and I hear the chick yell she didn't fucking want to go out front. Then the chick asks if I brought the condom. Fuck no. She tells me we can pick one up when we go park. Go park? What about the bedroom? Lives with family and can't have anyone in the house. Needless to say, I bailed. Told her I'm not into fucking in an alley. I swear I saw lightning from a cloudless sky!

One more tour and found a late 20's white chick at a bus stop next to the pink place and she did the head nod and walked down to meet me at the next side street. Pleasantries exchanged and I stuck my hand down to grab some tit. Saggy but handful. She said I guess your not a cop. I responded with my pants past my knees and junior at attention. Told her I wanted her to suck the little bastard dry. She asked for napkins so she could catch the goo. Really?? Told her she would get compensated for a swallow. Rattled of a thousand questions like how much more cuz I get 15 to suck and do you want me to have my tits out, pants off, cuz like that costs more to do all that, and did you want to get a room to fuck and then it's all inclusive? Bitch I'll give you 15 to suck, 5 to catch, another five to show me the catch and whatever change in the cup to make it disappear. She sees the cup full of change and gets all giddy. Finally gets down to business and does what she was told. Held her head down till I was finished, just in case ya know. Shows me the goo and whips her head back. Took a bit but she got it down and nothing came back up. I was worried I would have her lunch with cum all over my truck..... Gave her the 25 and the change, cup and all. Let her out at a different bus stop and headed home.

I had hoped to spend 100 worth of $20 bitches for the day just to see if I could get it done but the streets didn't produce on this day
Ha! nice adventure CC..

btw, what's up with all the white chicks out there? have they been turning up with greater frequency? to hear y'all tell it, yes!
I need a change cup!
What a day CC.
This review is priceless. Good shit.
Ha! nice adventure CC..

btw, what's up with all the white chicks out there? have they been turning up with greater frequency? to hear y'all tell it, yes! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
There has been a few more white girls on the street besides the usual older meth heads. Think some are transient and stay long enough to get to the next big city.
I need a change cup!
What a day CC. Originally Posted by sparrow1122
And it was a small hard plastic cup with less than probably $3.

This review is priceless. Good shit. Originally Posted by huskernation2316
Thanks for the kind words but it was a frustrating day at the same time.
  • vin
  • 10-28-2015, 07:46 AM
That's good stuff lol what an adventure
You did the street walker version of this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov4epAJRPMw

BTW is "The Dungeon" (the area south of Townview Magnet Center, east to Corinth) devoid of action these days? In my prime (2000-2002), there was a decent selection of girls, mostly aa, but every now and then you got lucky and found a latina...
You did the street walker version of this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov4epAJRPMw

BTW is "The Dungeon" (the area south of Townview Magnet Center, east to Corinth) devoid of action these days? In my prime (2000-2002), there was a decent selection of girls, mostly aa, but every now and then you got lucky and found a latina... Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas
I've been everywhere man.... Lol
Didn't know about this area but will go check it out. Maybe today at lunch!

Spring Valley and Maham used to be decent but seems devoid of street action. The HoHotel at the corner on the service rd houses a few bp AA chicks. At one time you could do a lineup selection. The girls and/or pimps see a car roll in to the parking lot and girls would come outside against the rail upstairs and let you pick and choose.

We definately need revitalized sw areas!
greatness.... brings back so many adventures... the thrill of the hunt at its finest... I always love when you see other guys pick up SWs... give me a sense of satisfaction to keep the dream alive
kinda puts the 300-400 .. newbe welcome to eccie girls
in perspective