URL / Website: N/A
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Walnut Hill Harry Hines
Activities: Kissing, bbbj, milking, doggie, mish
Hair Length and Color: Above shoulder, blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5’6”, thin maybe 120, perky butt, natural, cute in person, nice pregnant swollen belly, look forward to seeing her again further along, trimmed swollen pokeable kitty
Recommendation: Yes
I love pregnant women! They have always been a niche favorite for me.
Is it just me or does the Rest of the Story leave you... Pregnant with anticipation?
looks like a self-review.
look at the dates of both.
All the things wrong with this review and why it should not have been allowed:
1. reviewer joined same day as the review and obviously did not do research on how to write a review.
2. no way to research Angel, no pics, no profile
3. smokes while pregnant, she going to have a kid with health issues the rest of us taxpayers have to pay for?
4. No ROS, why is this review still up?
5. "milking", milking who the reviewer or Angel?

Back to the same old Eccie BS.
  • ztonk
  • 07-04-2018, 12:49 AM
obviously did not do research on how to write a review. Originally Posted by dallaswill
You were new once, many moons ago. Let's cut the newbie some slack...

There really isn't any way for a new member to "research on how to write" an encounter report as we had to remove all the sample threads on the subject.

As we try to do with new reviewers, I've sent the gentleman a PM explaining the purpose of The Rest of the Story section and asking for some details. If he responds back, the report will be edited to add that important information and it will be evaluated for Premium Access credit.

ztonk
Perhaps I jumped the gun. My sincere apologies Newbie if I did.
In my defense, others questioned the review, too.

I would like to hear from Danzig.
I like pregnant women and would like to see Angel. If only I had more information to go on.
I look forward to his ROS.

In the spirit of good fellowship, understanding and an attempt to help, I offer my review of a pregnant lady:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2367920&highlight=
She's an undercover cop.
She's an undercover cop. Originally Posted by maxwell.murder.75
Say you ??
Google the number.
Multiple reviews on here Ruth same number all confirming what op wrote
If you google her number you find a review on 6/18 in which she was 7 months pregnant. A review on 7/18 notes a C section scar. She sure does get pregnant a lot.