Gaetz files motion to vacate McCarthy!!!

https://t.me/realKarliBonne/198241

Let the games begin!!!!!!!
Lol, begin. Game didn't just start today or yesterday.
Lol, begin. Game didn't just start today or yesterday. Originally Posted by HDGristle
No shit, I borrowed that from Tommy. DUH! It’s all entertainment. But keep playing along Mr Gristle . LOL
I think this is wonderful. One of the biggest morons from the insurrectionist treasonist traitor donald DUCK tRump's freeDUMB, emphasize DUMB, caucus trying to oust McCarthy because the whining, crying, whaling maga assholes weren't able to shutdown the government with their extremist views and ideology.

This will only show how truly fucked up the Republican party is and how extreme the assholes of the maga party truly are. Once again like all things maga, it will be a shitshow.
Gaetz is what's wrong with the gop. Far right extremist who is also a puppet for trumpf. I'm ashamed of Gaetzs actions here. Mccarthy is doing a great job. You have to work with the other side. Magas don't like that and label everyone who does a rino. Calling for removal of Mccarthy is maga 101.
This just proves the GOP can't govern their way out of a wet paper bag. Furthermore, they have no interest in doing so.
This just proves the GOP can't govern their way out of a wet paper bag. Furthermore, they have no interest in doing so. Originally Posted by tommy156
We are crippled by magas. I'm ashamed of them. Magas need to be purged. Gaetzs action to remove Mccarthy should be considered obstructionist
He’s out. LMAO!
For all of gaetzs actions. In my opinion gaetz is a domestic terrorist
Sad day in america
He’s out. LMAO! Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Yep. He’ll go home and get a hug from his BF Frank Luntz.
What are the Democrats doing?

McCarthy is one of the best options they could hope for as a GOP Speaker. He’s an establishment rat that supports funding Ukraine.

Whoever the GOP pick next is not going to be as friendly to them, and it might be Trump…

This doesn’t make sense ��

Democrats are stupid. Say hello to Speaker Trump!

BAHAHAHAHA
What are the Democrats doing?

McCarthy is one of the best options they could hope for as a GOP Speaker. He’s an establishment rat that supports funding Ukraine.

Whoever the GOP pick next is not going to be as friendly to them, and it might be Trump…

This doesn’t make sense 😂

Democrats are stupid. Say hello to Speaker Trump!

BAHAHAHAHA
Did yinz know it’s…………….

https://nationaltoday.com/national-k...%203%2C%202023

You can’t make this shit up!!!!