Phone: 8329880431
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...80431/35374203
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westhimer near Beltway8/ briar forest area
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Strip tease, stripper slide, dick worship, ball sucking, bbbj, cowgirl, rev cowgirl, K9, attempted anal, massage for me, massage for her
Session Length: 1 hr but went over
Fee: $80
Hair Color and Length: Lone dark brown almost black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Nice body very smooth skin, no tattoos, c cup, pretty face (7 out of 10), 5'3", great personality, ass that was amazing, hot accent
Recommendation: Yes
Good review! Was it the girl you saw in the pics?

Ass is quite nice.....
Thanks for sharing I've been curious about that one
  • OG123
  • 10-12-2016, 10:38 AM
[QUOTE=kerwil62;1058744122]Good review! Was it the girl you saw in the pics?
No she was not the girl in the pics, the girl in the pics has a tattoo the one I saw did not. She look very similar but it was not her also was a couple lbs heavier but still very nice body
I went in yesterday. There were 4 ladies working out of the apartment. One looked very much like some of the photos of the girl with the long dark hair and she was very pretty. Anny was nice and pretty and had a big butt which looked enhanced to me. She is very playful and her IOP was better than most BP gals. HHR $140. Bbbj, fiv,,fia, and Mpcfs. Said she was here for about 1 month. Don't know the name of the better looking one, I should have asked. Anny is the one who answered the phone and said she was Anny
I hate all that inaccurate BS
Your right. I wish they would just post pics of themselves and not bullshit. I have to say she looked very much like the pics but they were not her. I didn't see any other girls there but she invited me back to meet the rest. I will pass since hopefully my regular will be back in town. This was a back up to a back up is why I went in. Not bad but it is a lot of Bullshit, typical backpage. Take it for what it is.