URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P230128
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Arboretum area
Activities: bbbj, 69, cowgirl, k9
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Bigger than photos. Latina that has hit full weight potential.
Recommendation: No
Thanks for the review

Thank you for an honest review.
She is not fat at all. She is womanly and very sexy, Thick. The type of thick most men want ESPECIALLY if you love big titties and ass that looks AWESOME from the back.
She is not fat at all. She is womanly and very sexy, Thick. The type of thick most men want ESPECIALLY if you love big titties and ass that looks AWESOME from the back. Originally Posted by imhereforfun
Good info. I’ll pass as I like spinners
She’s as sexy as they come, very good looking...
Thanks for the review
I asked her if she would do hhr for 2 bills and she said NO. I guess she has plenty of fans that will shell out her fee. She has a nice face but at her price point I expect a girl whose bodty looks great in lingerie.

I just saw a travelling provider last week who looked like she gained 20 lbs. since I saw her 5 months ago. Even went up 2 lingerie sizes from S to L. And it was a drag because when I saw her 5 months ago she was thick like Jade (in pics) but still really hot, I even went back the next day. I even spent Jade Winters kind of money. But this time she just looked like another chubby girl that we have tons of in SA. I even said I would review but I won't because I would be lying if I talked about her nice figure.

I gained 25 lbs in college on a semester off. Two words. Mexican food. When I went back to GA to college my friends were like HOLY SHIT. Tacos and enchiladas! I was so offended by the comments I took up running and lost it all in 3 months.
Is there a link for those that don’t have P411?
Damn Romantico, do a little leg work; not hard.

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=354551

...unless there is another JadeWinters out there.