Meru at BK info?

Any info on the new girl at Blossoms K? Site has the tagline "special visit, only here for 4 days". Can't tell if she's Korean or Japanese.

TER is not pulling up anything with that name. Reverse search has no results either. Possibly real selfies?

Not sure if her nose is photoshopped or had plastic surgery.
Heavily photoshopped or extensive plastic surgery guaranteed. Not sure if you can really believe anything in that picture until someone reports on a visit.
searched the pics with google and found some results from a studio in LA, under the name as Kuku, there are some reviews for this name.
Thanks, looks like it's indeed the same girl. https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/kuku(j-girl)

Speaking of BK, I don't think I've seen any reviews for Nabi. Does anyone have any info on her?
  • jza80
  • 06-27-2024, 01:58 AM
searched the pics with google and found some results from a studio in LA, under the name as Kuku, there are some reviews for this name. Originally Posted by Radahn666
Lot of recent unfavorable reviews at that. Pics accurate but subpar service it seems. Can't really find anything on Nabi besides a Japanese fuuzoku site where she went by Momo and they used her first two pics but there doesn't seem to be a page for her anymore. Personally I think I might go for her over Meru this weekend if she's still around though.