So This Is Mueller's Case??

You and WTF are way better posters. You will admit the good and the bad without trying some wordy spin story Originally Posted by themystic
No, I still assert that LexusLover is a better poster than I am, and easily a better poster than WTF, who is hopelessly trapped in his own biases and his very substandard education, unlike you and I.
Errr... thanks, ....

.... but you've set the "bar" a bit low, don't you think? They believe "Muler"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
It is a low standard but it would behoove the liberals to try and understand their deficiencies, and who they could learn from to free themselves from their poor intelligence and its consequences.
Bless you I.B. - I'd like to see them try to prove it - but they won't because they already know they can't.

+1

Mueller has to prove that these two cases were campaign-specific outlays and not just business-as-usual for Trump. And given Trump's long history of previously making similar payouts to women, Mueller has no case. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
  • WTF
  • 12-09-2018, 02:59 PM
You people have to admit that LexusLover is the best poster on this site.

He is smarter than any liberal, hands down. Originally Posted by friendly fred
No, I still assert that LexusLover is a better poster than I am, and easily a better poster than WTF, who is hopelessly trapped in his own biases and his very substandard education, unlike you and I. Originally Posted by friendly fred
wtf does this have to do with the topic? Please refrain from injecting your personal opinion on me every chance you get. That is not the topic. The topic is not how smart WTF is or is not.

Get back on topic before you get to go sit in the timeout chair LexusLover just vacated.

We have no idea just what Muller has left up his sleeve...so far he has bagged more than a few crooks.
I didn't like Bannon from day 1. I was hoping Trump would get rid of him. And may I ask - what do you mean when you said "I think she's honest just redneck?" regarding Nicki Haley.

Letting Bannon go was just as dumb. That guy is smart as fuck, has balls and knows how to win. Hes not some high fluted manager, hes the guy at the top creating the plan, handing it down too the Gates, Manafort's, etc.
Tump wouldn't have won without him. Trump couldn't carry Brannon's jock strap I haven't found much that he said that is wrong. Hes just got Tump, a great asset and a bigger fuck up I got the impression that Bannon aint totally cut bait

Nicki Haley got Broke. She did a great job. She didn't want Donald J Swamp money. I'm not sure my feelings on her. Like every politician male and female she will get her push back just like the rest. She's got big plans. I think she's honest just red neck Originally Posted by themystic
  • WTF
  • 12-09-2018, 03:09 PM
I didn't like Bannon from day 1. I was hoping Trump would get rid of him. And may I ask - what do you mean when you said "I think she's honest just redneck?" regarding Nicki Haley. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/30/polit...ica/index.html Without Bannon (and the Mercers), Trump never would have gotten elected. Below is the significant article on the money behind Trump.

https://www.cbc.ca/news2/interactive...r-billionaire/
I didn't like Bannon from day 1. I was hoping Trump would get rid of him. And may I ask - what do you mean when you said "I think she's honest just redneck?" regarding Nicki Haley. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
For her its a term of endearment. Kind of like the deplorables. I spoke well of her and didn't judge her despite her many well known extra marital affairs
.... but it would behoove the liberals to try and understand their deficiencies, and who they could learn from to free themselves from their poor intelligence and its consequences. Originally Posted by friendly fred
One word: "Mueller"!
One word: "Mueller"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
One word. "Synergy". That means collusion Lex
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...sdx?li=BBnb7Kz

So, President Trump continued to act like a businessman while campaigning, and paid two Hookers off to keep them quiet.

If this is what Mueller is going to present to Congress and the American People, he should be prosecuted for wasting 2 years and over $40 million of the public's time and money.

Basically, they are attempting to prosecute Trump for being Trump.

What a joke. Originally Posted by Jackie S
manafort assets were seized totaling over 50 million dollars so were up ten mill

good for Mueller and our country on finances
Flynn gave Mueller all contacts with Russians, all electronic evidence

I repeat all electronic evidence, emails, phone logs, recordings etc

Mueller presented nothing of his substantial evidence he has wait for it lol

its gonna be good, also remember the other piece if u read the doc from Flynn

was that he was possibly wearing a wire while in the white house for a week, hmmmm that should be interesting

wait for it

its coming
there is no "rest of the case"! It's their "FAKE NARRATIVE"!
Gee and business guy having fun with 2providers , not potus doing the nasty in the oval office ( Blinton, and is wife that helped cover up)
Gee standards?
there is no "rest of the case"! It's their "FAKE NARRATIVE"!
Gee and business guy having fun with 2providers , not potus doing the nasty in the oval office ( Blinton, and is wife that helped cover up)
Gee standards? Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Its getting harder for you boys to defend the Liar in Chief. I know your referring to Trump as the Businessman having fun and Melania as the provider. Whose the second provider?
trump is a hero

taking the withering abuse he has weathered for trying to save this country
hopelessly trapped in his own biases and his very substandard education. Originally Posted by friendly fred
substandard education, eh?

but he is doing his best
trump is a hero

taking the withering abuse he has weathered for trying to save this country Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
He is a hero in Russia. He should build a Trump Tower there. It would be "cool". Americans dont appreciate him. He is a victim