So This Is Mueller's Case??

I'm still waiting for the "Collusion" that could have well changed anything. Or is it still a "illusion Originally Posted by rexdutchman
You might have just coined a new "legal term" that the Special Council can create to justify it's two year old witch hunt........."the illusion of collusion".

That is a fancy term for......"President Trump got more Electoral Votes than Hillary".
So, you specialize in pitching alternative facts? But that doesn't change the fact that Mueller is hanging his hat on fruit of the poisonous tree. BTW, who is "Muller"? Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You are the one with alternative facts, your question was answered have some 19 year old splain it to you.
I'm still waiting for the "Collusion" that could have well changed anything. Or is it still a "illusion Originally Posted by rexdutchman

Add to that, for colusion, doesn't there have to be a 2nd party that trump colluded with? Ergo where's the indictments against them?
You are the one with alternative facts, your question was answered have some 19 year old splain it to you. Originally Posted by bamscram
So you're volunteering that the average 19 year old is more trustworthy and has a better grasp on the tainted Mueller cases than you?

Okay.

BTW, who is "Muller"?
  • WTF
  • 12-12-2018, 04:56 PM
You might have just coined a new "legal term" that the Special Council can create to justify it's two year old witch hunt........."the illusion of collusion".

That is a fancy term for......"President Trump got more Electoral Votes than Hillary". Originally Posted by Jackie S
This is politics as usual.

Not sure what all the crying is about.

Politics is all about illusion. . .

Many on here do not think Trump's caca stinks.

Is the real illusion the defense or prosecution of Donald J Trump?
So you're volunteering that the average 19 year old is more trustworthy and has a better grasp on the tainted Mueller cases than you?

Okay.

BTW, who is "Muller"? Originally Posted by I B Hankering

LOL keep spinning.
Politics is all about illusion. . .Yup scare and deceive , Dumper the new boogie man or is it boogetty man.
Where's Mueller's charges against Putin? For the past two years all we've her is Trump/Putin. Nothing.
  • WTF
  • 12-13-2018, 09:11 AM
Where's Mueller's charges against Putin? For the past two years all we've her is Trump/Putin. Nothing. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Trump would just pardon Putin...