How does a girl find a studio job?

A girl I know needs a job and asked me about the studios, so I'm throwing it out there.

Please PM me - thanks
Have her contact the studios and ask them.
Usually by applying for them, a lot like a Taco Bell job.
I want to know how does a guy find a studio.

I read the reviews in the studio section and I have no idea where any of them are.

They sure are not in the "yellow pages" and don't show up on Google search.

I found one near where I live and I've gone by there every week for years now and I never knew it was there until another member here told me in PM.
CG, look in the studio review section.
Most reviews will have list their number or link to their site with contact info.
Some studios and studio girls also have a username and profile here.
You just have to look through the reviews or drive around.
Could just take her to Taco Bell and have her fill out an application.
I want to know how does a guy find a studio.

I read the reviews in the studio section and I have no idea where any of them are.

They sure are not in the "yellow pages" and don't show up on Google search.

I found one near where I live and I've gone by there every week for years now and I never knew it was there until another member here told me in PM. Originally Posted by CG2014
Not that difficult. At least Studio Dream has a member profile and showcase here:
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=1620
And they post ads:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...162&highlight=

Perhaps Relax does too, I'm not sure, but read up on all the past drama before you consider that!
I saw a couple in the studio reviews that had link and I go to their site and they want as many as 10 provider reviews and I don't have that.

Does a reviews for a doubles count as one provider review or two providers reviews?
You just have to look through the reviews or drive around.
Could just take her to Taco Bell and have her fill out an application. Originally Posted by catbanger
I wonder what happened to the taco bell dog?
I wonder what happened to the taco bell dog? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
I think he ended up in taco.
Isabella from Relax told me they have a Craig's list ad. That's how she found them.