Misleading ripoff 8178653780

No mutual touch, no happy ending, nasty location. This gal asked for $50 for a half hour body rub, I paid her $60. I got a short, real amateurish rub in a nasty room with bare windows and neighbors looking in. She giggled and explained she didn't do happy endings, and said maybe she should have told me before. I thought of a reason or two why it just went that way for me- but searched her phone number online and realized this is her mode of operation and has been for years. If you take a quick look at her ad, I think you'll agree it's intentionally misleading. I'd like to give others a heads up. I'm new, and I apologize if this isn't posted properly in the best location.

*** LoVeLy HaYlEy ***💁🏼💁🏼ReViEw SpEcIaL 50 HaLf HoUr & 100 FuLl HoUr No UpChArGe 💅🏻💅🏻

To me you are a person, not just a client, and every experience is individualized.

* Relieve Stress & Tension * Improve Your Physical and Mental Health * Look Better and Feel Reinvigorated *

I offer a clean, quiet and professional atmosphere with soothing music playing in our private location.
Please txt or reply to this ad to schedule a session. ♡☆♡ 817-865-3780

No crude, rude, or distasteful messages. I WILL NOT RESPOND!!!

http://fortworth.backpage.com/BodyRu...harge/42094035
So much for the disclaimer in her ad if she is not even going to rub and tug it.

Did you even get the chance to take it out and if you did, is that when she said she doesn't do happy endings?
  • BLM69
  • 06-27-2016, 02:41 PM
So much for the disclaimer in her ad if she is not even going to rub and tug it.

Did you even get the chance to take it out and if you did, is that when she said she doesn't do happy endings? Originally Posted by CG2014
I doubt it with neighbors peeking in from the see through windows, the op should have pulled it out and give the neighbors something to talk about.
I doubt it with neighbors peeking in from the see through windows, the op should have pulled it out and give the neighbors something to talk about. Originally Posted by BLM69
This!!!!!! At the end of session, so he's long gone before LE shows up wanting to bust somebody for indecent exposure
So you did your research AFTER the fact. Well, hopefully you learned your leason
Wouldn't a "misleading ripoff" be one in which you actually get what is promised?
another back page story wow
AD: "...I offer a clean, quiet and professional atmosphere with soothing music playing in our private location." versus OP: "...nasty location...a nasty room with bare windows and neighbors looking in."

SKEEDADDLE!!!
Three phone numbers in two weeks. I had her at 504-613-5108, and her current ad says 209-713-7206.
Well at least her disclaimer in her ad is right on the point.

Donations ARE for time spent and companionship and not for anything else.
Wtf do you expect fo $50? Seriously...
Wtf do you expect fo $50? Seriously... Originally Posted by Kimberly Saxon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg8gNFHlifg
In all fairness there is nothing in her ad that indicates she offers anything but a massage, even if it is a weak one. No where in the ad does she remotely suggest that she would suck you or fuck you for 50 bucks.

So while you may have been disappointed with the session, I don't know if you can say you were ripped off.
Yes, sir. I searched for 9728252432 *bad experience* and found nothing. I threw away another $100 on a bad rub with no happy ending. It was advertised on BP and seemed promising. I only mention these here to give others a heads up.