Sassy turns me on

The drama on the board is very nauseating at times. But I have to admit there have been times in which providers have snapped back at hobbyist and I found their comments to be strangely if not irresistibly erotic. I forget the thread but Berkleigh once told a hobbyist to, "shut his mouth". Jules have told a few people off too. They know when to stop before it gets too trashy and I'm ready to book an appointment the next day.

No thanks to the drama queens. Epic one liners? That makes me so hooooorny! Please tell me I'm not the only one.
I'm not raising my hand.. I think you're one step away from a Cuckold session.
I'm not raising my hand.. I think you're one step away from a Cuckold session. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Maybe I am but not as the sub. Sit down and STFU gets me going!
Some men like feisty women and others prefer docile ones.

+1 on the drama bullshit. :|
Just report and move on...
I forget the thread but Berkleigh once told a hobbyist to, "shut his mouth". Originally Posted by FunMonday
My favorite Berkanism was some guy was trying to explain why his insult wasn't an insult because he used a "LOL" in his statement. Berk's reply was "The best part of you ran down your momma's leg............oh yeah L.O.L."
I agree 100%. I love women with bold, funny personalities. I find it sexy as hell. Berkleigh is a perfect example. For me, her attitude is every bit as alluring as her photos.
  • BLM69
  • 07-28-2016, 01:26 PM
I agree 100%. I love women with bold, funny personalities. I find it sexy as hell. Originally Posted by Hellion437
I like them when they're smart about being bold, it's the whining drama providers that turn me off, I don't care how hot she might be, I'll take a nice ugly woman that acts normal and can drain my lil guy any day.

One last thing, she must have a nice bald pussy that enjoys being sucked on
If Sassy turns you on, you might want to visit the Political Forum and read her posts. Unless you're a Trumpolini Lemming.
She never posted anything of substance, she only posted lincks.
The drama on the board is very nauseating at times. But I have to admit there have been times in which providers have snapped back at hobbyist and I found their comments to be strangely if not irresistibly erotic. I forget the thread but Berkleigh once told a hobbyist to, "shut his mouth". Jules have told a few people off too. They know when to stop before it gets too trashy and I'm ready to book an appointment the next day.

No thanks to the drama queens. Epic one liners? That makes me so hooooorny! Please tell me I'm not the only one. Originally Posted by FunMonday
My favorite Berkanism was some guy was trying to explain why his insult wasn't an insult because he used a "LOL" in his statement. Berk's reply was "The best part of you ran down your momma's leg............oh yeah L.O.L."
Originally Posted by Hercules

Yes. I remember that LOL and yes, I can be somewhat sassy too!
One thing I won't stand for is disrespect.
My backbone definitely shines through, but no one has to put up with the bullying that goes on here. I believe I made that comment on behalf of myself and the other ladies, as well as the gents, he was bashing. Uncalled for.

Some may remember LAP, an Hobby friend from years ago, whom is retired ... but he use to give the best advice and his signature was spot on ...
" The Hobby is meant to be fun, if you're not having fun, find a new Hobby" ...

There is so much negativity and drama here when this place is suppose to be fun! It's unnecessary. I am here for fun and noooo bullshit, point blank.

I agree 100%. I love women with bold, funny personalities. I find it sexy as hell. Berkleigh is a perfect example. For me, her attitude is every bit as alluring as her photos. Originally Posted by Hellion437

Thank you