Why Fear Posting "No" Reviews?

Do a lot of you avoid giving no reviews, even when you know you should? Well I hate you for it.

I just spent a night in Shreveport. It's definitely not as easy to set something up there as it is here in Dallas, so I feel lucky now to live here. Anyway, it took me a few days ahead of time to find what seemed like a lovely lady and set it up. She had nothing but many recent stellar reviews, and had several people saying nice things about her in the forums.

The short story is she sent me on a wild goose chase, and ended up being too messed up on something for the session to even take place, which completely ruined my night, because you can't just easily find someone else there like you can in Dallas. So, I posted my very first review with the recommendation of NO.

But then, what made me even more mad, was I suddenly got all the private messages from guys telling me that she's crazy and they had similar experiences with her. So why the hell would you not warn the rest of us like posting a NO review?! That's the whole point of them, so no one else has to waste their time with her. A couple of them did mention that they were afraid to post no reviews of her because they had good relationships with friends of hers. But that's not a good excuse in my opinion. They know their friend is fucked up and shouldn't hold that against you. I don't easily post NO reviews. If I just don't have chemistry with someone and don't enjoy the session, that doesn't warrant a NO in my opinion. But crazy crack head lady does, and it makes me mad nobody warned me and I lost out on one of my few nights that I can play.

If you want more details, here's the longer story of what happened:

We communicated by PM several times, all seemed well. The day of, we exchanged phone number and texted to confirm, all seemed well. But then, when the time came, I texted that I was ready and needed the address. She sent it. I went to the address, and it was a strip mall. I asked her if she could confirm the address, and I just got a bunch of gibberish that didn't make sense. Gibberish went on for several minutes. A few minutes later, she texted that she was sorry, she fell asleep. So I asked who sent me to the wrong address then, and she just went silent. At first I thought someone else was messing with me on her phone. Then it was obvious she's just messed up on something. After a few more minutes passed she sent another text saying she was sorry. And I think she was trying to say she's an A-hole. But it was all so mis-spelled that I couldn't actually read it. I finally had to block her because they gibberish texts wouldn't stop.
If nothing happened why did you post a review? You have been a member long enough to know the rules.

The way I see it a no review should be objective, that means leave all of the butt hurt out of the review. The no review should state the facts and nothing else on photos being inaccurate, poor TCB/scheduling, hygiene, filthy incall, texting during the session, etc.

A no review should be based on we did not click. There are two people participating and the lady should not get a no review because I am still twisted over a work issue, or other non session issue.
  • ~Ze~
  • 05-31-2017, 04:40 PM
So you throw out accusations of substance abuse when you never saw the person in the flesh? -_-
Did you not see where he mentioned he is a substance abuse psychic?
  • BLM69
  • 05-31-2017, 06:01 PM
Let's not play dumb now, it's not hard to figure out when someone is not in their right state of mind, reason being the forbidden topic or maybe she just hasn't slept in days? I've been around plenty of sleepy whores that I can pick them out of a lineup.
700 vs maybe 10 providers in Shreveport. Of course it's gonna be difficult to schedule.

Should have hit up Larry Flynts instead
As long as we are riding the hypotheses not necessarily based in reality train, Have you ever taken ambien? Cause ambien can be prescribed legally and two known side effects are: texting gibberish and falling asleep.

Also, my very limited understanding of Shreveport is that LE is very active there so that may also be a factor in your ability to find a provider there.
Why arent you whining in the shreveport forum?
Why arent you whining in the shreveport forum? Originally Posted by corona
Ok, you just made my night. Lol
Actually as I said in my post, i wouldn't have bothered to post the review at all had she not purposely had me drive out to nowhere. I think that's worthy of informing people about. I mentioned in the review exactly what happened along with that we never actually met, so I don't see a problem with that. And I didn't mention her specifically here. I was simply surprised and wondering why severa other people would send me PMs after the fact agreeing with me that she's done that to them too, rather than warn others up front. I stand by my review and feel she deserves, which so did the moderator by the way.

What I don't understand is seeing what happened, you guys immediately consider me the bad guy. Doesn't really matter though. I stand by what I said, and if it happened to you, you'd be mad too.
Probably not a good idea to take Ambien before going to work, no matter what you do for a living.
Actually as I said in my post, i wouldn't have bothered to post the review at all had she not purposely had me drive out to nowhere. I think that's worthy of informing people about. I mentioned in the review exactly what happened along with that we never actually met, so I don't see a problem with that. And I didn't mention her specifically here. I was simply surprised and wondering why severa other people would send me PMs after the fact agreeing with me that she's done that to them too, rather than warn others up front. I stand by my review and feel she deserves, which so did the moderator by the way.

What I don't understand is seeing what happened, you guys immediately consider me the bad guy. Doesn't really matter though. I stand by what I said, and if it happened to you, you'd be mad too. Originally Posted by acn2024

You are mistaken. We do not consider you a "bad" guy, just a dumb one. Nothing happened there is nothing to review. Sure start a thread stating you were no NCNSed, but a review is for when something happened.
I think the OPs point is that after he posted the review he got a lot of feedback that this was not an unusual occurrence. If others had posted their experiences as well he would have been warned off and saved himself a lot of trouble.

It seems that the focus on "nothing happened therefore no review" are missing that point.
Ok, you just made my night. Lol Originally Posted by Kendall4U
and I haven't even touched you yet!
and I haven't even touched you yet! Originally Posted by corona
Yeah. I may have to start calling you a slacker!