Don't call "Sexy and Classy Older Ladies with No Drama"

Hi all,
I almost decided against posting this, but I took one for the team and thought I better share.

My mistake = Setting something up with someone on Backpage with no reviews. I've learned my lesson. :-) So, I post this so that no one has to learn the way I did.

The ad reads:
Double your fun with Classy and Sexy older ladies with no Drama - 39
Hi Arkansas! If you want to have your fantasies come true, look no further gentleman, pick up the phone and call now! 2 of the sexiest, and classiest ladies, who know how to have a great time, are waiting on your call now. These are our pics, and you wont be disappointed. We do in/out calls, and are running double your pleasure specials!! So call our number below now, and lets get started. 918-851-7991

The irony? It wasn't a drama free experience. I called and setup a 1 hour appointment with both ladies for $200. I drove to their Springdale location (questionable hotel). Once I arrived, both ladies were there to greet me. They were both smoking heavily and were definitely older than 39. But, they were dressed in short skirts and were in decent shape for their age.

Once I step in, both ladies greet me with a hug and ask for payment. One then leaves to "grab the massage oil out of their car." She doesn't return, so the remaining girl calls her. "What? Why? Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sure he'll understand."

Yep. And then there was one. She apologized for her friend, who was no longer able to join us. Then, the remaining girl proceeds to leave to get the lotion and there I am, in the room alone. A few minutes pass and I realize I've been taken.

There were a lot of things going through my mind at this point... but I decided to wise up, chalk this up to a lesson learned, and just leave quietly.

Bottom line: If you're tempted to give these gals a call, don't. I'm hoping this post will help someone else hang on to their $200 if so tempted.
Sorry to hear that man!!
  • bndm
  • 05-29-2012, 10:11 PM
Know what?
At the end of the day, you're probably lucky they left!

B
Sorry about your luck.
If you can find a link it would help, and perhaps the mods should alert this. Definately a scam going on.
I'll never understand why some women do this sort of thing, when there's great amounts of consistent money to be made by doing it the right way. It's absolutely baffling.

And kind of scary when you think about it, really. There are some people that don't just walk away when they're screwed over. Those girls are engaging in very risky behavior.
If you can find a link it would help, and perhaps the mods should alert this. Definately a scam going on. Originally Posted by Caligula
The link would definitely be a service. Copy and paste if you can find it. The ad can be taken down and then the link is of no use.

While it definitely is a scam, it may not qualify as a safety issue and qualify for an alert. It should serve its purpose here.
  • KDOGG
  • 05-30-2012, 09:37 AM
Yea, I posted about these scammers about 4-5 months ago in the mens section. It happens to the best of us. I gave them hell when I saw them post on BP again. This is the number they use. (918) 851-7991

Now go have some legit fun.....
Here's an ad currently posted on Backpage: http://fayetteville.backpage.com/Fem...ama-39/3473458
Thanks, Ginger! Maybe I'll give you a call for a better experience once you've moved to the NWA area!
That totally sucks. It could be worse though. Glad you got out of there safe.
Thanks, Ginger! Maybe I'll give you a call for a better experience once you've moved to the NWA area! Originally Posted by nwaguy
One other bad thing about seeing disreputable BP girls is that legit providers won't usually accept their references.

I'd love to see you, though, sweetie! I can definitely give you some suggestions on what you'll need to do to make it possible. PM me.
One other bad thing about seeing disreputable BP girls is that legit providers won't usually accept their references.

I'd love to see you, though, sweetie! I can definitely give you some suggestions on what you'll need to do to make it possible. PM me. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Didn't you use to advertise on BP?
Didn't you use to advertise on BP? Originally Posted by warbird
Yes –– and as a matter of fact, I still do occasionally. I think you misunderstood what I was saying.

I was referring to providers who advertise SOLELY on backpage, and have no history, reputation or accountability within our community.
you know that ad does sound like it's talking about ginger and danni and