Prettiest African American Woman in Dallas

I would love to hobby with an attractive AA woman. I have lurked through the AA ads and reviews, and frankly, have not seen a beautiful AA woman who really is hot. Now I don't intend to be mean, but I am a white guy and my views of attractive are obviously biased toward white girl norms.
Does anyone have similar desires?
Is my view of AA women off base?
I don't mean to offend. I would love to hobby with a beautiful AA woman!!!!!
Please help me find my future lover! Thanks in advance, 777guy.
Hmmm ....
Wow!!! Gotta love the hobby!! :-)
  • S-Man
  • 08-06-2012, 08:49 PM
Beauty is subjective. Browse through the showcase photos and the P411 profiles.

When I visited South Africa, it was rare to find a woman -- black, coloured, asian or white -- whom I did not consider attractive.
I'd have to say Sasha Foxxx and Freaky Nikki should be on that list somewhere. Even though our schedules conflicted all the time.
Guess no partially black girls huh..?

***Visiting Dallas 8/9***
Guess i am looking at different girls than you. I have seen tons of girls post on here that are African American and very attractive.
http://myexoticbirthdaycake.webs.com/
This is the hottest african american or white or hispanic I have seen in a long time. She is AMAZING. I have a review to take care of on her. I want to keep her all to myself.
While each person has there own idea of what is beautiful/sexy this is only my opinion in no specific order. Anina Rae, Maria Goddess (mixed), Genesis Nicole (mixed). I'm sure there are countless other beautiful AA ladies and these are just a select few I have had the opportunity to meet.
Actually I find that if you look for it, most women have something particularly sexy about them. That's why I am still single, I can't choose one over the other I need variety. Black women generally have such voluptuous features... what's not to love?
I know what you mean 777guy. I also agree that sasha foxxx is a very nice girl, although ive never met her in person, but i have met Miss Dream and i highly recomend her for your situation. She hasn't been on her profile in a while but her number is available there. I will say that her current profile pics do not do her justice. Here is a link to what I remember her looking like from earlier this year. Let us know what you find out.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=351625
777guy, I am right there with you. I love oreos. I have known a few UTR's that that would probably meet your criteria but haven't yet met a pro that would pass.
YOURSELF:
Any recommendations for UTR girls who
are attractive AA girls?
Smooth skin, no tats, milk chocolate, no big
booty. Those are my likes.
Thanks.
Send me a PM if you have suggestions.
I forgot about Ms Dreams.... She is hot!!!!!!!!!!! She is going to make me come out of retirement!!!!! Free thanks Ivan!! (lol)
Thank you so much for the honorable mention Rob! *thumbs up*

While I do not live in Dallas, I tour tour the area often UTR.

But it looks as though I may not be what the OP is looking for (unfortunately)

~ I have been described by many as extremely attractive but that is subjective...

~ Smooth skin, double check!

~ I have 4 tats. 3 fairly large ones on my back and a small tat above my...cookie.

~ I am Ebony and Puerto Rican

~ My hip sits at a 42 but (IMO) is a nice shape and not large and out of control.. (LOL)

Best of luck in finding what you seek 777! I am almost positive that you will with all of the talent in Dallas. *wink*

Genesis Nicole