What makes a girl memorable?

Not every provider is the easiest to book with, so what is it that will make a guy persist? Looks ommitted, what would make you not give up on a provider if you had a hard time getting your schedules to meet up?
Not every provider is the easiest to book with, so what is it that will make a guy persist? Looks ommitted, what would make you not give up on a provider if you had a hard time getting your schedules to meet up? Originally Posted by honeydavis
What makes a girl memorial??
in a good way?
Once a provider is selected from her profile, pictures and review the biggest thing that keeps me trying to schedule an appointment is attitude on first contact. To me first impressions are very important.
  • Caleb
  • 01-19-2017, 01:27 AM
Once a provider is selected from her profile, pictures and review the biggest thing that keeps me trying to schedule an appointment is attitude on first contact. To me first impressions are very important. Originally Posted by jasperalso
+1

The most memorable initial response I have received was only one word, and it looked like this:

YYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!

That was years ago, she's still a friend, and if she were still in the hobby, I would swim the Atlantic Ocean to see her.
Amazing first impression, constant reviews, and she is highly spoken about in a positive way in the men's lounge. That will do it for me
Attitude and personality are huge with me. I always talk to the ladies before I try to book an appointment with them. If they are only interested in the date, time and length of apt, I always pass. Of course big boobs help too. :-)
  • RAMP
  • 01-19-2017, 07:31 AM
Read LeiLover's reviews for your answer.

I'm convinced she's irreplaceable.
Attitude IOP , easy booking NO drama , then looks
  • BLM69
  • 01-19-2017, 08:15 AM
Attitude IOP , easy booking NO drama , then looks Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Yes and a wet bald pussy
First, if this is a first time meeting, then nothing. I've given a couple of providers a second try without luck. I'm done. It sucks to try and schedule 3 providers for the same time because you know 2 won't come through. My opportunities are time limited. When I get radio silence after committing to one provider, that ends it for me. She made a bad business decision.

Now, if I actually see a difficult to book provider, what will make me keep going through the difficulty for a return visit? I can't answer because it hasn't happened yet. The providers that have made me want to come back were also easy to schedule with. I don't think it was a coincidence. It's called consideration. I am respectful of people's time and I show my appreciation. In return, I expect that my time will be respected.
First contact and attitude. You can have the best looks but if you respond with just a price, I'm out.
It's always about how you make someone feel... protrude positive energy and you'll get the same in return
Xoxo
It's always about how you make someone feel... protrude positive energy and you'll get the same in return
Xoxo Originally Posted by Anna Cola
Pretty much this, if you have fun, I'll have fun and be much more likely to book again sometime.
Well if a lady "a" does not laugh or "b" not lose her lunch after I get undressed, then it's the start a good hour.
Thanx a lot RAMP. Leilover is a fucking legend and she is sorely missed. Nothing like a full tilt kinky Asian lady.